Has this happened to anyone else

I'm at 99% and all I have to do is the final mission, I go to the mansion, the cutscenes trigger, and then when they end it crashes every time.  I get the CE-34878-0 error and I looked into it, but nothing I do helps, everything's updated to it's latest version.   I'm probably going to have to do the whole thing over again.  I just wish I knew what was the cause of this.

• Like 1

I can’t help you here unfortunately. I had problems with some games in the past, which I eventually deleted and reinstalled on my PS4. Problems went away after that. 

Maybe deleting and reinstalling GTA Vice City will do the trick. If not then I don’t know what the deal is.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice.  I tried everything, and nothing worked, I even reinitialized my console and reinstalled it and it still crashed.  I started over and speed ran the game, was able to finish the final mission and I'm at 75%, hopefully everything else will cooperate and I'll be able to 100% it and I can worry about getting Godfather and the 100 head shots in due time.

Update: Done.  Platinumed.  Finally.

Edited by JESTERKING45
Update

• 3 months later...

This game tends to crash and I believe I've had that error code quite a few times. Not sure what it is, but its annoying when it happens. I'm doing the godfather trophy with the sea chopper. I'm hoping it won't crash as its the final trophy I need for platinum. I would say keep trying in case you get past it. But if it keeps happening, then maybe you might have to replay the whole game again. My only worry is whether or not it will happen  again.