Can we do Nightmare Trophy with glitch?

As we know we can complete hard mode trophy by just completing last chapter of every mission on hard mode . We dont need to play all chapters in the mission to get that trophy. Is that same case wih nightmare trophy?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

Would anyone know if it would stack with the hard trophy or if they both have to be done seperately? 

Yeah yo can do them at the same time if you want *cough - masochist, but no they don’t stack. Hard is a difficulty setting, Nightmare is not. Nightmare is an enemy setup. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bioshock94xLA said:

Also you can do it with 4 players, just start a lobby with 1 player enemy setup and let people join, then switch to nightmare and you're done. Rushed through the whole campaign this way tonight.

is some patch available today, do you know if this "glitch" (4 playes & end eachpter for each mision) has been fixed?

2 hours ago, luq81 said:

is some patch available today, do you know if this "glitch" (4 playes & end eachpter for each mision) has been fixed?

You can play with the glitch just got the trophie minutes ago 

1 hour ago, DMCry- said:

You can play with the glitch just got the trophie minutes ago 

unfortunately they patched nightmare with 4 players, 

you can do only with 2 players 

hope, still working last chapter on nightmare level

checking right now 

20 hours ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

Yeah yo can do them at the same time if you want *cough - masochist, but no they don’t stack. Hard is a difficulty setting, Nightmare is not. Nightmare is an enemy setup. 

Oh okay, I thought nightmare was a difficulty setting. Good to hear, thanks for letting me know!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

thanks, just makes me wonder how long until they patch it

never going to patch it it's been this way all along and their last game strange brigade was the same way and still is. I think some of the past sniper elite games were that way too.  It's not a glitch it's intentional.  

12 minutes ago, darktore said:

But do you have to buy the dlc to make the nightmare trophy or is it free?

its a free new difficulty for everyone no purchase necessary for nightmare

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, IAmNotXJ9 said:

So I did the game coop with a friend I was host the whole time.. He got the trophy. I did not.. Not sure where to go from here.

Did you try replaying the last checkpoint again to see if it pops? Or try to remember if there was a point where you disconnected or something like that which may potentially have voided a chapter? If anything like that happened you could replay said chapter and see if it pops.

2 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Did you try replaying the last checkpoint again to see if it pops? Or try to remember if there was a point where you disconnected or something like that which may potentially have voided a chapter? If anything like that happened you could replay said chapter and see if it pops.

I have since did the first 2 levels again (still on my host) and still no trophy. The whole time my connection was fine. No issues. Just to note my friend must have DC'd around 5-10 times per level.. but he was still able to get the trophy.

edit - I will try to do level 3 now with my friend hosting it to see the outcome..

Edited by IAmNotXJ9
Aditional note.

2 minutes ago, IAmNotXJ9 said:

I have since did the first 2 levels again (still on my host) and still no trophy. The whole time my connection was fine. No issues. Just to note my friend must have DC'd around 5-10 times per level.. but he was still able to get the trophy.

edit - I will try to do level 3 now with my friend hosting it to see the outcome..

I’d start with the very last level first. Sometimes when these kind of trophies glitch in games, you can get it to pop by repeating the last chapter or checkpoint. It’s usually one of the first things I try. I hope you can fix it!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I’d start with the very last level first. Sometimes when these kind of trophies glitch in games, you can get it to pop by repeating the last chapter or checkpoint. It’s usually one of the first things I try. I hope you can fix it!

Due to internet limitations on my friends end he is unable to host a game without me DC'ing. ?

1 hour ago, IAmNotXJ9 said:

So I did the game coop with a friend I was host the whole time.. He got the trophy. I did not.. Not sure where to go from here.

I have the same problem.

I played coop with a friend on nightmare, i was host the whole time, we did only last chapter of each Mission. He got the trophy, i did NOT.

we did again last chapter on hell machine, now he was host. Still no trophy for me :(

No idea what to do ....maybe doing all missions and every chapter -_-

I had different situation. I was host all the time and played with the same guy last chapters on each level. 

I've got the trophy (host), he didn't. 

After that he hosted last chapter on level 1 and still no trophy. 

What we recall is that he was the one killing Hitler at the end. Is that something to do with it? 

Edited by RamonMuerte

2 hours ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

Alright so now that Rebellion “fixed” it, does anyone have any tips on how to do nightmare legit? I’ve been stuck in Hell Machine for literally hours and not making progress. So frustrated. Thanks Rebellion ?

5 defence perks.

Most importantly enhanced vigor and rejuvenation. You are literally unlikable with these 2 perks. Other 2 perks should be self revive and melee and bullet defence.

That's what I used on my first go though.

Also any link to the issue/fix?

• Like 2