Can we do Nightmare Trophy with glitch?

6 hours ago, IAmNotXJ9 said:

5 defence perks.

Most importantly enhanced vigor and rejuvenation. You are literally unlikable with these 2 perks. Other 2 perks should be self revive and melee and bullet defence.

That's what I used on my first go though.

Also any link to the issue/fix?

Hell machine on nightmare is utter bullshit, the turrets are total sponges, that's if you get a chance to shoot them. Managed to get to 4 blown up. By then my partner was long dead and the horde was to much I didn't get enough time to aim for the final turret. Why they patched out 4 player is beyond me. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Hell machine on nightmare is utter bullshit, the turrets are total sponges, that's if you get a chance to shoot them. Managed to get to 4 blown up. By then my partner was long dead and the horde was to much I didn't get enough time to aim for the final turret. Why they patched out 4 player is beyond me. 

We did by using  sniper rifle, 5 shot and done. You just running around, not focus on enemies and shooting turrets when you have few sec time. Don't using zoom. 

Needed of course healt regeneration, med kid, etc. 

8 hours ago, Charly_Py said:

Do they really patched the glitch? I am trying to complete only final checkpoints now...

Is working. We did only last chapter each mission and both of us got trophy. 

Good luck 

Loading the the last chapter for each level works fine, although myself and @Jasko_SOA (thanks again) had a pretty solid connection. The final level for the tank/zeppelin will test you. Suggest perks that are mentioned in this forum to make it easier if you need to revive your partner and the mosin with as many upgrades as you have for the turrets/lights

Edited by IronEden-13
  • Like 1

On 07/05/2021 at 9:15 PM, dieselmanchild said:

I’d start with the very last level first. Sometimes when these kind of trophies glitch in games, you can get it to pop by repeating the last chapter or checkpoint. It’s usually one of the first things I try. I hope you can fix it!

Since yesterday I have gone ahead and went though the game on Solo nightmare. I am now on mission 9.. I should have an update shortly to confirm if I got it solo or not.

If not then I guess there is no hope.

57 minutes ago, IAmNotXJ9 said:

Since yesterday I have gone ahead and went though the game on Solo nightmare. I am now on mission 9.. I should have an update shortly to confirm if I got it solo or not.

If not then I guess there is no hope.

So I have just beaten the whole game Solo on Nightmare.. Still no trophy.. Not sure what to do next now.. Maybe delete my save data and try again..

Just for anyone finding the last mission hard here was my playthough:

• Like 3

On 7/5/2021 at 3:43 PM, IAmNotXJ9 said:

So I did the game coop with a friend I was host the whole time.. He got the trophy. I did not.. Not sure where to go from here.

Same problem

we did the all campaign 2 times and Only my friend got the trophie, idk what is going on.... i give up 

1 hour ago, endoskelett316 said:

@IAmNotXJ9

Thanks for info

Did you play on your solo run the last chapters (9 chapters) or every chapter in the game ...?

I did the last chapter of every level solo across yesterday and today.

The only thing I can think to do now is to delete my save data and try it again with a fresh save.

There was one other thing I noticed.. When you press play campaign you have the option to press Square to start a "New Solo Capaign".. Maybe selecting that might erases all current progress in the games eyes..

I am going to take a break for now and wait and see if anyone else has any more luck as doing the whole game solo for nothing does not feel good lol.

18 hours ago, hasiris said:

Same problem

we did the all campaign 2 times and Only my friend got the trophie, idk what is going on.... i give up 

14 hours ago, IAmNotXJ9 said:

I did the last chapter of every level solo across yesterday and today.

The only thing I can think to do now is to delete my save data and try it again with a fresh save.

There was one other thing I noticed.. When you press play campaign you have the option to press Square to start a "New Solo Capaign".. Maybe selecting that might erases all current progress in the games eyes..

I am going to take a break for now and wait and see if anyone else has any more luck as doing the whole game solo for nothing does not feel good lol.

On 08/05/2021 at 0:22 AM, RamonMuerte said:

I had different situation. I was host all the time and played with the same guy last chapters on each level. 

I've got the trophy (host), he didn't. 

After that he hosted last chapter on level 1 and still no trophy. 

What we recall is that he was the one killing Hitler at the end. Is that something to do with it? 

It might be glitched. After my previous post, I did all last chapters with him as host and he still hasn't the trophy.

On this second run, I was the one taking out Hitler. So I guess that takedown has nothing to do with it.

Combining my runs with the @IAmNotXJ9 solo run, I think we did everything to try and figure out what it's causing the trophy not unlocking. 

Edited by RamonMuerte

21 hours ago, RangyRV said:

Im planning to erase all my save data and do the campaing from scratch, without using chapter skip exploit. Has anyone tried it yet?

This is the next thing I was going to try but needed a few days away from the game beating it on nightmare solo really made to start to get tired of playing anymore.

Please let us know how your progress is going.

There was one thing I did notice.. When on the main menu you have the option to press Square to "start a new solo compaign" so maybe you don't need to go as far as deleting your data if this option is selected.

I did the chapter skip - went to HOST a match each time on the last checkpoint of each level - for me and my brother. Trophy popped at the end.

Last chapter was annoying but easily doable if you constantly move and look what's around you.

PS: I'm really enjoying this game ?

8 hours ago, ScottyMiddleton said:

I did the chapter skip - went to HOST a match each time on the last checkpoint of each level - for me and my brother. Trophy popped at the end.

Last chapter was annoying but easily doable if you constantly move and look what's around you.

PS: I'm really enjoying this game 1f600.png

Me and my friend have got to the end on the last chapter a few times then got disconnected, servers seem to be really bad! Taking a break as driving me mad!

20 minutes ago, ElliotSmithy said:

Me and my friend have got to the end on the last chapter a few times then got disconnected, servers seem to be really bad! Taking a break as driving me mad!

for you or anybody having trouble with last chapter on nightmare it's easier solo.  I played a long time with randoms and people keep running the zombies into me and stuff so I tried solo and got it the 1st time.  I ran on the very outside of the maps the entire time paying little attention to the zombies.  the only thing i did was thin them out a bit focusing on the heavys and the portals.  the main thing that makes it easier is to damage all the turrets so they are flashing blue with electricity and then just run around the outside making note of places you see med kits on the ground.  Never use med kits to heal always save them for revive.  anyway it's nice having the turrets one shot on the 4th and 5th turret because of the shadow zombies can grab you if you sit still to shoot.  Made it super easy.  the main zombies I focus on are the shadow zombies and the heavy gunners other than that just kill what gets in your path because they just respawn anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ElliotSmithy said:

If you scroll up in the thread I have uploaded a video of the final 2 levels solo nightmare if thats any help!

On 9.05.2021 at 8:20 PM, hasiris said:

Same problem

I have that problem too. We completed campaign once ( i was HOST) and only my friend got trophy. Any tips for this trophy? In second run My friend will be HOST and we see.

On 11/05/2021 at 9:43 AM, IAmNotXJ9 said:

Please let us know how your progress is going.

It gonna take a few days, Im halfway through the Zoo mission. Its so boring to do the whole game on nightmare, everymap is full of those endless suvive the horde objectives.

I hope I can finish it before the weekend is over.

I got the trophy today.

You have to delete game and save data (load your save to the ps+ cloud before so u can get it back).

Install the game and get a friend. He is the host and you play with a fresh lvl 1 character.

You can still do the 9 last chapters, and the trophy pops at the end.

Its possible to finish the chapters, even with a lvl 1 (i was lvl 10 at the end and i survived the 9 cannon hell machine), your friend is strong enough with defense perks and good gameplay.

Edited by endoskelett316

19 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

Just finished the game and nothing lol

Better try as the guy above said next.

Maybe should have posted this 2 days ago when I heard about it but I have a friend who confirmed that after deleting his save and playing the game again he was able to earn the trophy.

1 minute ago, RangyRV said:

I tried to delete my save file first, but when I realised I would need to finish the game once to unlock Nightmare mode, I just pressed squere on main menu to start a new campaing, because I wanted to play by myself.

My friend deleted his save then played coop with someone who had it unlocked and he got the trophy. I am yet to test it myself but he said this worked for him.