Can we do Nightmare Trophy with glitch?

20 hours ago, IAmNotXJ9 said:

My friend deleted his save then played coop with someone who had it unlocked and he got the trophy. I am yet to test it myself but he said this worked for him.

Question, when you  say deletes your save, you mean only delete your campaign progress? or it does affect to your mastery weapons?

Because I played solo the campaign long time ago and I dont mind to loose the progress, but I dont want to lose my upgrades

1 hour ago, hasiris said:

Question, when you  say deletes your save, you mean only delete your campaign progress? or it does affect to your mastery weapons?

Because I played solo the campaign long time ago and I dont mind to loose the progress, but I dont want to lose my upgrades

Everything is deleted and you go back to level 1 with nothing.. I would sugest saving your data to the PS+ cloud.. Get the trophy the load youer data back.

8 hours ago, IAmNotXJ9 said:

I have deleted my data and did a full coop playthrough with my friend hosting and got the trophy! I am finally free of this game :)

Same here! Finally 

now to wait next dlc to finish 100%

11 minutes ago, OmerSenpai said:

I personally did not have any issues popping the trophy. I did all the maps on the last chapter with randoms online. I also did not play the maps in any specific order. It still popped pre patch.

same here, my friend has issues unlocking his and finished all chapters and no trophy 

On 21-5-2021 at 10:25 AM, shuv82 said:

Can anyone confirm patch 1.33 has sorted out the glitch with the trophy popping?? 1f3f4.png??????

I played the last chapter of all missions and it popped today after the latest patch 

Have to mention that i played solo without deleting any save files. 

Good luck

Hello all, just writing this for those gamers who haven’t gone back to this mode yet. I just played through nightmare mode yesterday and trophy unlocked with no issues. It was set to easy on nightmare with a public slot open. I hosted the coop game. During that, I had 3 randoms jump in and out during my run. I played all chapters of level 1 and then just the final chapters of the base game. I didn’t quit out of the campaign and only went back to the main screen when the new chapter loaded up and I was able to control my character. I skipped cut scenes but let the final cut scene play out, then skipped credits. Trophy popped during the stat screen after final mission. Luckily I didn’t have any glitch or errors. Hope the rest of you have the same luck

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Amphie_Barber said:

Hello all, just writing this for those gamers who haven’t gone back to this mode yet. I just played through nightmare mode yesterday and trophy unlocked with no issues. It was set to easy on nightmare with a public slot open. I hosted the coop game. During that, I had 3 randoms jump in and out during my run. I played all chapters of level 1 and then just the final chapters of the base game. I didn’t quit out of the campaign and only went back to the main screen when the new chapter loaded up and I was able to control my character. I skipped cut scenes but let the final cut scene play out, then skipped credits. Trophy popped during the stat screen after final mission. Luckily I didn’t have any glitch or errors. Hope the rest of you have the same luck

appreciate all the info you gave. after having played through every mission and chapter myself id really like to get around this trophy bug. in my run, i did on occasion quit out the campaign to the main menu mid mission. ill try now instead what you did by not quitting until the next mission is loaded in

Has anyone had any luck getting this trophy to pop without having to delete your save and start over? My friend and I finally got through Hell Machine today; he got the trophy and I didn’t. I can’t imagine trying to do it all again without gold perks or mastered weapons and I really don’t want to have to redo all that stuff too. Please someone tell me there’s a fix besides deleting.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

Has anyone had any luck getting this trophy to pop without having to delete your save and start over? My friend and I finally got through Hell Machine today; he got the trophy and I didn’t. I can’t imagine trying to do it all again without gold perks or mastered weapons and I really don’t want to have to redo all that stuff too. Please someone tell me there’s a fix besides deleting.

I have played through one complete run on nightmare (every chapter of each mission), and a second run ( complete first mission, then the last chapter of each mission), no luck both times. the person who commented previously saying he deleted his save file, then tried on a new character, seems to be the only player who has commented he got the trophy after it initially didn't pop. wish i knew how we triggered this trophy bug 

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible this glitch has anything to do with installing the DLC later on in the game?  As opposed to having the DLC installed when first playing the game?  Prob not but just a thought.
May have something to do with mixing offline and online modes?  Or possibly whether you host one level and join someone else's game for another level.  Prob already been discussed though.

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Winds-of-Neptune said:

Is it possible this glitch has anything to do with installing the DLC later on in the game?  As opposed to having the DLC installed when first playing the game?  Prob not but just a thought.
May have something to do with mixing offline and online modes?  Or possibly whether you host one level and join someone else's game for another level.  Prob already been discussed though.

could be any of those possibilities you offered. i hope the devs are trouble shooting some of your suggestions. one thing is certain. the only people who have gotten the trophy to pop after it initially didn't, are those who have deleted their save file (after backing up the save) then playing through nightmare with a fresh character