About Adventure Mode + Speedster

MynraVJ

Adventure Mode is now available, making Amnesia Rebirth so much easier. Does anyone know if trophies are influenced by difficulty? Can you get Speedster by playing Adventure Mode? Ty!

Edited by MynraVJ

8 minutes ago, MynraVJ said:

Adventure Mode is now available, making Amnesia Rebirth so much easier. Does anyone know if trophies are influenced by difficulty? Can you get Speedster by playing Adventure Mode? Ty!

Yes you can, somebody mentioned on my channel asking me the same thing, then he kindly tested himself and let me know

Apparently it adds a few extra puzzles, but makes it much easier as no enemies. 

You can do it legit with enemies btw, myself and one other half done, mentioned in the comments of my speedrun. 

It will still pop trophies, but some trophies require enemies and so they wont pop obviously

Will be interesting if the trophy for not turning ghoul also pops on adventure. If u find out about that 1, let me know please m8 ;)

You should have asked in my speedrun thread so I got a notification. I was lucky to see this as just happen to jump on PSNProfiles when ur comment on the most recent on the front page! 

Thanks

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Optinooby said:

You should have asked in my speedrun thread so I got a notification. I was lucky to see this as just happen to jump on PSNProfiles when ur comment on the most recent on the front page! 

Thanks

My bad. Thank you very much for your tips, I'll take a look at your walktrought :)

• 1 year later...
On 2021-05-05 at 0:08 PM, Optinooby said:

Yes you can, somebody mentioned on my channel asking me the same thing, then he kindly tested himself and let me know

Apparently it adds a few extra puzzles, but makes it much easier as no enemies. 

You can do it legit with enemies btw, myself and one other half done, mentioned in the comments of my speedrun. 

It will still pop trophies, but some trophies require enemies and so they wont pop obviously

Will be interesting if the trophy for not turning ghoul also pops on adventure. If u find out about that 1, let me know please m8 ;)

Thanks

Are those extra puzzles hard?

Im terrible at puzzles so if they are not simple and easy once you know what to do they can ruin the speedster trophy for me.

I hope there are videos for those extra puzzles on youtube that can help me.

5 hours ago, CyberLance said:

Im terrible at puzzles so if they are not simple and easy once you know what to do they can ruin the speedster trophy for me.

No idea mate, you could try in the comments in my video

On 7/7/2022 at 1:34 PM, CyberLance said:

I just got the Speedster trophy first try. I used adventure mode to be safe. Can confirm the extra puzzles are not hard and take just a few seconds. I would watch below so you can speed through the areas fast. Considering you

are doing the Leyden jar skip, these are the only added puzzles you’ll encounter: 

At 32:15 

Near the end of the Fortress, the door to the saltpeter room is open, but to leave you have to move a few rocks and hop on a barrel to climb through a hole and leave.

Cistern - a few changes here 

At 9:50

for this one , just grab a cog hidden behind a plank opposite of the door and throw it on the wall with the other cogs 

At 11:00

Where you would normally have a ghoul encounter, the door to move on is closed. Walk back behind the workbench and turn the wheel to open it and run back through. 
At 23:25

When you drop into this room (the room right before the area where you get the can opener trophy)  go down the rubble to turn the wheel and fill the pit with water. Use a brick on the ground to dislodge the wooden shelf , jump down on the wood and jump across the water to the other side. 

The Laboratory 

At 21:35

After you grab the pyramid from the back room, it won’t let you back out the doorway you came in from. Just throw the pyramid through an open spot on the wall to the left of where you would normally exit, run out the exit and grab the pyramid from the floor where you dropped it.

Edited by Sammi_Hyde
  • Like 1