Some personal tips for grind

felixus0911

1 hour ago, Fr_0zt said:

Mountain up.  It's near the end of the level, like 1-2 rooms before the last transporter (press triangle to activate) thing that takes you all the way to the top.  First time I've seen it, so that sort of proves that some of these things are fixed and to make it worst.... Rare. 

Anyone know if getting 19/20 pops the trophy of biome 6?  I've done a couple quick runs and can't find any of the "2" ciphers I'm missing.  Stats are at (89/90).

I must miss this one, I’ve been looking for it for several runs I still have not seen it, hoping that it arrives quickly! thank you.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Godan_8 said:

For biome 6, besides this one where you have to take left quick (or do the dash/melee cancel jump) all the other ciphers are easy to spot, just need luck to get the right rooms spawned.

This one has a chance to spawn just before you reach the area where you seek the key.
If you are unsure, check the rooms just once and skip it in a blink or your next runs.

So I've got this cipher, are there any other timed rooms in biome 6 with ciphers cause I've come across a few others and I didn't know what to do in time to explore it all... thanks

20 minutes ago, ArsGoetia said:

So I've got this cipher, are there any other timed rooms in biome 6 with ciphers cause I've come across a few others and I didn't know what to do in time to explore it all... thanks

Nope, thats the only timed one. Everything else was on main and open side rooms.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Mountain up.  It's near the end of the level, like 1-2 rooms before the last transporter (press triangle to activate) thing that takes you all the way to the top.  First time I've seen it, so that sort of proves that some of these things are fixed and to make it worst.... Rare. 

Anyone know if getting 19/20 pops the trophy of biome 6?  I've done a couple quick runs and can't find any of the "2" ciphers I'm missing.  Stats are at (89/90).

you still have a video of getting the platinum? could you please share it I want to see where's that one I've still got 1 left for the plat

8 hours ago, Rshdd said:

you still have a video of getting the platinum? could you please share it I want to see where's that one I've still got 1 left for the plat

Sorry, don't have any videos.  My last 2 ciphers on biome 6 were on the main path. 

First was on a room full of enemies, its like a 4 way intersection and you have to use the hook to get to each door (2 blues, one light blue and the other where you come from) but I think you can also drop there instead.  Pretty sure you can get 2-3 ciphers here, they just don't spawn together. 

Second (last for platinum) was on lampost mid way through the map.