Guess Vita isn't Dead New Game!

PS_Bowser

Just found this 

• Dull Grey will be released on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation Vita on May 5th for $4.99. Dull Grey is a visual novel about growing up. It tells about mother and son, free will, and the search for happiness among foggy mountains and grey pipes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alondate31 said:

Why are you shocked? Ps Vita has been getting games for years. It just stopped getting major games.

Probably the part were Sony was going to close the Vita PSN store at end of August until they changed their mind last month.

23 minutes ago, Alondate31 said:

Why are you shocked? Ps Vita has been getting games for years. It just stopped getting major games.

Because Sony screwed over the devs that were still making vita games by not giving them a heads up they were closing the stores then later Sony changed their minds so I'm glad to see those devs will continue making vita games.

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, BlazinDankAllDay said:

Actually I heard that while the store is staying open (for the time being), the final submission date they gave the developers to submit games for release still stands.  Yeah, I heard it on the internet.  So you know damn well it's true lol.

That is accurate and confirmed by a developer. The only thing indefinitely extended was the PS3/Vita store closure dates. All others (new games and patch submissions for PS3 and Vita) will still follow the original deadlines.