Biome #2 Xenoglyph Ciphers Help

Chrisrd

So for any of you Trophy hunters who have had more success than me.

I'm missing Exactly 7 Xenoglyph Ciphers to get the Platnum.... All 7 of them are in Biome #2.... I'm well past 50 clears of the area and haven't found a Cipher in the last 12 of those in a row, Each Run in clearing the entire map Opening all Doors ETC (just to be clear)

What on earth am I missing. Is there an entirely different area Somewhere I'm missing? I split the Biome up into 4 regions in my Head.

1. the Desert
  2. the Temple
  3. Mountian
  4. Peak

I know I could just be getting unlucky.... but given the number, I'm missing I'm willing to bet it's more personal incompetence than plain old bad luck.

Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Thank you Kindly.

You should be able to find at least 5 of them pretty quickly. Search any triangle you see on the minimap whenever you enter a room. 

There are some in the desert in side rooms. I missed 1 where you have to run through the lasers. There are 2 types of laser rooms in the desert at the beginning. 

Then search every side room in the temple also. There’s one room which is pretty rare with a circular hole in the middle without enemies. 

And the mountain. There is also one rare main room where you need the grapple and shoot the blue orb. 

Good luck. 

Edited by Lowlliet

13 minutes ago, Lowlliet said:

You should be able to find at least 5 of them pretty quickly. Search any triangle you see on the minimap whenever you enter a room. 

I would have said this as well. I found them all in every other biome within a dozen or so runs. 
I suppose the Answer could just be iv been getting stupidly unlucky, but as you have said, iv cleared the Entirety of the Biome 2 map Dozens of times, opened every locked Door, Killed every enemy, picked up every item, ETC. 

If I was only missing one or two that would be one thing... but 7 has me concerned I'm doing something wrong. 

regardless thanks. Ill keep grinding away. 

4 minutes ago, Chrisrd said:

I would have said this as well. I found them all in every other biome within a dozen or so runs. 
I suppose the Answer could just be iv been getting stupidly unlucky, but as you have said, iv cleared the Entirety of the Biome 2 map Dozens of times, opened every locked Door, Killed every enemy, picked up every item, ETC. 

If I was only missing one or two that would be one thing... but 7 has me concerned I'm doing something wrong. 

regardless thanks. Ill keep grinding away. 

They aren’t behind locked doors or orange laser gates, so you don’t need those. 

Keep going. You’ll make it. I know it’s tedious. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know if there’s one at the top in the boss area? I’ve got 1 left here and have spent like 4 hours just in this area now. Been skipping the Boss area since I’ve not seen anything but just wondering if I should be doing it.

3 minutes ago, Moocow2000 said:

Does anyone know if there’s one at the top in the boss area? I’ve got 1 left here and have spent like 4 hours just in this area now. Been skipping the Boss area since I’ve not seen anything but just wondering if I should be doing it.

There isn’t any before the boss. 

• Like 1

Since Biome 2 was my final biome, I feel your pain. Don't lose hope. I had all Xenoglyphs translated (90/90) with 2 ciphers remaining (18/20). I thought my trophy had glitched. But sure enough, I found one more cipher and my trophy popped at 19/20. Some of those rooms are, for better or for worse, exceedingly rare. Good luck and Keep on Keeping on!

I did find one more so I'm at 14/20 now. But good Lord it looks 6 hours to find ONE of the 7 I needed.... Clearly, I got Lucking Finding Scout Log 9 relatively quickly after finishing act 3 and am being punished for that in Biome 2 LOL 

I'm going crazy...i got everything innthe game without any problem or any time consuming. But Biome #2 got me. Need 2 more chiphers, played this Biome for 21h now nothing... i do every room everything no chance finding anything. Are there some which are highly rare you guys know? Also the "All House Sequence" trophy is bugged. But inreplay the game after i find every Collectible so no big deal with that. But these chipers man...

On 05.05.2021 at 5:37 PM, coffeebarr said:

Since Biome 2 was my final biome, I feel your pain. Don't lose hope. I had all Xenoglyphs translated (90/90) with 2 ciphers remaining (18/20). I thought my trophy had glitched. But sure enough, I found one more cipher and my trophy popped at 19/20. Some of those rooms are, for better or for worse, exceedingly rare. Good luck and Keep on Keeping on!

I have the same problem, I collected 19/20 collectables on biom #2 and my trophy popped, but now i have 90/90 and trophy cards telling me about i need found one Xenoglyphs on biom #4. You found a way out of the situation? 

Currently battling with biome 2 rng. On 18/20 for the biome and keep trying but still nothing yet. Hopefully one day someone can make a guide with the different room pieces to make this easier on others. Put in close to an equal amount of time so far on this biome alone for this final trophy, just got to keep going

• Like 1

I just finished that biome for the Platinum. Here's what speeds up the process, avoid fighting at all costs! I literally just started running through the biome staring at my mini-map for any of those little blue triangles. If there was none in the room i'd continue on. You'd be surprised how much time you can save if you exclusively look for the glyphs and thats it.

So it's been a few days now.... Widdled it down from 7 to 2 left....  Cleary these last 2 are Bloody rare... Does anyone have any ideas what these last two rooms might Look like? 

I'v heard there is a rare Secondary room Just before the Final Teleporter that takes you to the summit, definitely haven't seen that one yet. Does anyone have a second? 

Edited by Chrisrd

33 minutes ago, Chrisrd said:

So it's been a few days now.... Widdled it down from 7 to 2 left....  Cleary these last 2 are Bloody rare... Does anyone have any ideas what these last two rooms might Look like? 

I'v heard there is a rare Secondary room Just before the Final Teleporter that takes you to the summit, definitely haven't seen that one yet. Does anyone have a second? 

posted 2 on this other thread, idk if you have it.

Biome 2 Cipher

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 4:18 PM, Lowlliet said:

There are some in the desert in side rooms. I missed 1 where you have to run through the lasers. There are 2 types of laser rooms in the desert at the beginning. 

Then search every side room in the temple also. There’s one room which is pretty rare with a circular hole in the middle without enemies. 

And the mountain. There is also one rare main room where you need the grapple and shoot the blue orb. 

Good luck. 

could it be in side room with yellow shield ?

7 hours ago, Godan_8 said:

posted 2 on this other thread, idk if you have it.

Biome 2 Cipher

It's 100% the first one. Iv got the one in the Hand room. despite Will over 100 runs now iv never seen the room with the Visor bubble.... 

thanks a lot good sir, I can Skip over half the map now. 

Scout Log: 74

It has been 77 cycles since my target was made known to me. Time, If there is such a thing in this Gods forsaken wasteland, has long ago lost all meaning. All that stands between me and Release is one last echo. It remains to be seen what will fail first, my Mind, or my Body. 

• Like 2