Biome #2 Xenoglyph Ciphers Help

Chrisrd

Hello there, at the moment im grinding for the last cipher in Biome 2 and hope to narrow it down to upper or lower tower with your help!

The ones I have i see people struggle with:

- rare grapple and orb one
- giant hand room
- the ones in desert behind lava
- the giant arena like area
- giant tower in desert side area
- on top of mountain just before boss area

- the one with 3 severed cutscene

Not sure which I am missing, are there any more super rare rooms I have yet to find anyone knows of?

I saw someone mention a giant astronaut head in the desert side area once, im pretty sure ive never seen that. Does anyone know if this exists?

Hope to get a bit more info of which one im missing!

Edit: I feel like I maybe miss this one under here.. any indicator what else is in this room?

On 13-5-2021 at 4:11 AM, babeldude said:

I got my last ones, like most people, got the trophy at 19/20. My second to last one was me being dumb and forgetting the one after the lava pit in the desert in the room with the 4 consumables and the orb teleporter. I had gone in that side area before so I just figured I didn't need to again, lo and behold I forgot one there. My last one was this one 

which I just got by keeping the grind up. On to the next biomes 

Edited by BurgerBroeders

It's in the area before the last teleport to the peak/boss area. Rare U-shaped outdoor. Seen it only once in 40+ runs (you can't miss the cipher once there). It was rarer for me than the other ones people struggle with.

Goodluck.

itswLf0.jpg

YkjbXos.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BurgerBroeders said:

Hello there, at the moment im grinding for the last cipher in Biome 2 and hope to narrow it down to upper or lower tower with your help!

The ones I have i see people struggle with:

- rare grapple and orb one
- giant hand room
- the ones in desert behind lava
- giant tower in desert side area
- on top of mountain just before boss area

Not sure which I am missing, are there any more super rare rooms I have yet to find anyone knows of?

I saw someone mention a giant astronaut head in the desert side area once, im pretty sure ive never seen that. Does anyone know if this exists?

Hope to get a bit more info of which one im missing!

Edit: I feel like I maybe miss this one under here.. any indicator what else is in this room?

Have you found this one? This was the last cipher I found in biome 2. 

I found this room in the exact same spot as in this video. Blue door into a triple corridor ---> The room with the "broken" bridge you have to jump over ---> the room with the cipher. This last blue room seems to have 3 variations. 1: Circular room with one of those laser things that pulses every 3-4 seconds you can grapple up some platforms. 2: A transporter at the bottom in the middle of the room with some "lava" around it. 3: The room in the video. This was SUPER rare for me. It took over 100 attempts for this to appear. 

I do not think this room can be found in the upper part of the mountain (after the shop). 

Oh boy have I spent a stupid amount of hours in Biome 2 trying to find the final cipher. 

So far I think I have found all the rare ones:

Desert:

Giant helmet.

Tower.

Three towers with grapples on.

Lava lasers 1.

Lava lasers 2.

Temple:

Giant hand.

Circular tower with lava at the bottom.

After temple:

Rare grapple orb.

U-shaped area.

EDIT: Big circular area <<< This was my missing one.

Finally found them all so I hope the list helps someone.

Edited by Anke
Change

22 hours ago, BurgerBroeders said:

What is this final one you are describing here? Not heard of that one before.

EDIT: Finally found them all but still can't remember that one you are describing :D

Edited by Anke
Change

I’m having a hard time finding the last two I need, I’ve been running through biome 2 the last two days with no luck.  Is there something I’m missing? Do you have to have parasites for them to spawn?  I have the one from the hand room but not from the one that you use the ball to get up higher in the area and the one that uses the circular room.  I’m about 75hrs into the game and it’s all I have left.  Ready to be done. Lol 

I highly recommend anyone still stuck on biome 2 like I have been for the last 3 days to do the method of going in the teleporter to the top of the mountain then running through the temple backwards. I was 17/20 for 2 days and finding nothing, I did this strategy once after reading it here and found both the giant hand room and one other basic looking room that I had never found before on my first 2 attempts of running backwards and it popped at 19/20.

1 hour ago, Elite_Nova said:

I highly recommend anyone still stuck on biome 2 like I have been for the last 3 days to do the method of going in the teleporter to the top of the mountain then running through the temple backwards. I was 17/20 for 2 days and finding nothing, I did this strategy once after reading it here and found both the giant hand room and one other basic looking room that I had never found before on my first 2 attempts of running backwards and it popped at 19/20.

I have been doing that for the last day and half with no luck except for getting the hand to spawn twice already but nothing else.  I’m missing two and I know which ones they are just need them to show lol

There are two lava lasers rooms with Cyphers?? 

Im just missing one and now I don't if it this one or the u-shape room. 

Are the lava rooms similar to each other ? Or different?  I got one from a teleport who goes up. All the other lasers i went just had an health and proficiency item

Edited by leandroxpto

How many times did people usually get there last two in?  I feel like giving up on it right now.  Been trying for the last two days speed running through it without getting anywhere.  I have found the hand room 3 times now.  I wonder what is needed to get the other rooms to spawn in.  

I can't get this room to spawn. I am pretty sure this is the one I am missing. 

I literally ran this 3 or 4 more times and the room finally spawned. So, def don't give up if you're struggling with this one.

Edited by LAZzZY-BONEZzZ
I got trophy

2 hours ago, LAZzZY-BONEZzZ said:

I can't get this room to spawn. I am pretty sure this is the one I am missing. 

I literally ran this 3 or 4 more times and the room finally spawned. So, def don't give up if you're struggling with this one.

This one and the one that you shoot the orb  are the two I still need but I have ran biome 2 numerous times with no luck.  

3 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

So the trophy will pop at 19/20 ciphers? 

I'm missing 4 or 5 ciphers and sadly the two of the rare ones

Yes that’s correct and I’m in the same boat with needing two and both are very rare. 

• Like 1

Guys I really need help. It says I’m missing 2 but my card says 99%. It also 100% research completed. I’ve seen a video and I got all the ones that are super rare. Is there a chance this is just completely bugged because I’ve done so many runs and can’t find anything.  

I got the trophy with 19/20 as well. It's pure RNG i played like 5 games in a row and sometimes did change two areas maximum, i just rushed to Biome 2 and runs to the areas until i found one room that i never explored and killed all enemies there it's the fastest way to find any news Chyper. I did have a issue with Biome 2 and Biome 6, like more than 20 runs on each one but just rushing through them.

On 16-5-2021 at 4:23 PM, Larsn said:

Have you found this one? This was the last cipher I found in biome 2. 

I found this room in the exact same spot as in this video. Blue door into a triple corridor ---> The room with the "broken" bridge you have to jump over ---> the room with the cipher. This last blue room seems to have 3 variations. 1: Circular room with one of those laser things that pulses every 3-4 seconds you can grapple up some platforms. 2: A transporter at the bottom in the middle of the room with some "lava" around it. 3: The room in the video. This was SUPER rare for me. It took over 100 attempts for this to appear. 

I do not think this room can be found in the upper part of the mountain (after the shop). 

This was it! The circular room with the laser! i thought I already had that one, because I thought it was the same as the one with the severed. Platinum acquired! Thanks for all the help everyone.

Got 1 left in this biome and I'm 99.99% sure it's the hand room.  I have zero memory of that one ever showing up for me, and I can't get it to ever spawn.  Been at this for endless hours.   Can't they just fucking make it so rooms you've never been to have a higher probability of spawning?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MrBeens said:

Got 1 left in this biome and I'm 99.99% sure it's the hand room.  I have zero memory of that one ever showing up for me, and I can't get it to ever spawn.  Been at this for endless hours.   Can't they just fucking make it so rooms you've never been to have a higher probability of spawning?

The hand was my last one aswell, just speed run from biome 1 to biome 2, then just speed run into the mountain check everyroom and respawn. It will spawn eventually......