Stuck at 99,9%

F1Veteran_

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue my game is stuck at 99,9%.

The game states only 4 of 5 gold bricks unlocked on pursuers in the sewers. But i have done every requirement. 

I have unlocked all character tokens, rescued Adam West, achieved True hero Status, collected all mini kit parts, and got the Red brick.

When i go to the second part of the level i get the blue icon for Bat-Mite and when i return to bat-mite with the required item and go to the room the item was in it re appears. 

This has somehow glitched and stopping me from getting 100%. I have already unlocked all the characters but it won't give me the gold brick.

Is there anyway to fix this without having to play the whole game again?

21 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

That sucks. Game breaking glitches are the worst. It may because you chose save and exit level. That happened on one of mine. PLay it until the end and do NOT manually save and exit. Try that and see if it works. 

I tried this but sadly didn't work. I also tried playing trough it in story mode but still no success

13 minutes ago, F1Veteran_ said:

I tried this but sadly didn't work. I also tried playing trough it in story mode but still no success

I'm sorry. That fixed mine when it glitched. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (obviously don't delete the saved data on your console) 

This happened to me because my son used a cheat code to use a character that i havent unlocked yet. I spent 30+ hours getting everything and was stuck on 99.9%. I was also stuck with 4 of 5 gold bricks on one of the levels. He used the code to unlock deadshot early so it locked me out ofvthe gold brick for collecting him. It did not matter how many times i redid the level, it didnt work. I didnt find out the problem until i did research on the glitch. Unfortunately if you used a cheat code to play a character early, there isnt a fix for it. I had to replay everything again. 

Edited by IvoryRose88

same happened to me. I used cheat codes to unlock a couple of characters and in the end got stuck with 99%. Unfortunately I found no other way than replaying the whole game again...

NEVER use cheat codes in this game (or even any other lego games. just to be sure)

Yeah its a horrible glitch. I tried everything since it was torture spending all that time on the game and havung to do the same tedious thing all over again. I actually said screw it....but after a few years, it bothered me every time i saw that 1 trophy i needed for the platinum so i played a few stages a day until i got it again. I wish the developers would patch it. 

On 6-5-2021 at 3:21 PM, sealightbreeze said:

I didn't realize the codes did that. I have never had any issues with them. Do you have any cheat codes enabled F1Veteran? maybe try without them? Trying to help find a solution so you do not need to start all over agian

You can't disable them, must have put a code in at some point. 

On 6-5-2021 at 4:31 PM, IvoryRose88 said:

Yeah its a horrible glitch. I tried everything since it was torture spending all that time on the game and havung to do the same tedious thing all over again. I actually said screw it....but after a few years, it bothered me every time i saw that 1 trophy i needed for the platinum so i played a few stages a day until i got it again. I wish the developers would patch it. 

I might do that as well speed run trough the main story and then complete a stage a day.

6 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I thought you meant codes like in the other lego games where you can both enable and disable the cheat 

There’s two sets of “cheats” in the game - the red brick ones that you can turn on/off, and the codes that unlock things like character tokens

Its the codes that unlock characters early which seem to be the ones that cause the completion % to bug out for people

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that seems to be the case with Lego games I've played. I noticed that if you only used the codes to unlock the Red Brick cheats, the game functions fine as long you pick it up in the game. But if you unlocked character tokens via codes, the game doesn't always register them. Sorry to hear that you had to redo the game to get the 100%.

• 8 months later...