Ghost Recon Future Soldier Online Is Shutting Down October 1, 2022

9 hours ago, black__bunny said:

I had hope when they claimed they were working on making the online functional again after seeing FC2 brought back earlier. They have but all been silent now about working on the servers for this and I am starting to feel like its been left to die an early death 

They were opened the ticket 2 days ago. I'm just hoping that it will backup soon.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/164625/ghost-recon-future-soldier-server-can-t-connect-to-servers-ps3/151?lang=en-US&page=8

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

Turns out Future Soldier wasn't future-proof after all. 
Man, it's really sad to see it die even earlier than expected.

No surprise, you're talking about goobisoft here.

• Like 1

Ubisoft Support Staff

Ubi-TheBerry 3455 posts Aug 28, 2022, 2:00 PM

Hey guys, As noted in this thread, the PS3 and Xbox 360 servers are slated for shutdown on the 1st September 2022. There are no plans to extend this for Ghost Recon: Future Soldiers, all titles listed are still on planned to be decommissioned. As there are no further updates regarding the PS3 server investigation, it is unlikely they will be restored before their official closure. The PC servers are a separate matter, which we have an ongoing discussion for here. We appreciate your patience while this has been looked into and apologise that, the way it's looking, we weren't able to restore the servers before their decommission. If there's anything more we can help with here or answer, please let us know.

That is, programmers work in ubisoft who cannot fix a trifling error? It seems to me to be busy for 10 minutes. Check the error and fix it. But they stupidly ignored the players for 40 days.

• Like 4

Holy shit, 3 days to go. I hope some people can at least finish platinum in time. Good luck to everyone!

(they should extend the deadline, but we know that won't happen ;(

1 hour ago, U4oloG said:

48 hrs per shut down servers. Great

I don't believe Ubisoft brought them back, the server came back on its own, Ubisoft won't bother fix shit. sadly they will go down again in 2 days, no time to celebrate ☹️

The servers are definitely back up but obviously as hardly anyone knows about it the online lobbies are currently empty. Fingers crossed that there is sufficient interest for a few boosting sessions.

Are there any quick online trophies that are realistically obtainable in 2 days (i.e. today/tomorrow) before the shutdown?