Trophy Thoughts

Eh there’re plenty of multiplayer only games, if this had a single player it would’ve turned out like For Honor’s campaign. Bad missions/ai/story set on existing multiplayer maps. 

Never considered picking this up but the prospect of a new multiplayer game for £20 day one is quite interesting. It seems like you get access tomorrow only if you preorder (can anyone confirm this?). If thats the case Id rather wait and see impressions first.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

I was so pumped for this game a few months ago then i found out it's PVP and not Co-Op PVE. Bummer. Trophy list looks like a real chore. Hopefully it can be boosted for the people who buys the game.

Same! I thought it would be Co-Op PVE and already asked a few friends if they want to play it, but now we're all bummed that it's PVP. I guess I'll wait for Aliens: Fireteam instead.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Sikutai said:

The Trailer in the PSN Store with the Rap Music is terrible.

Yeah. I'm a Rap/HipHop head but yeah I was expecting maybe some Heavy Metal or some kind of Metal, more fitting (my opinion)

• Like 1

There is a PVE option that you can play with a party of friends but if is just meant as training so it doesn't count toward progress.  They have said they are planning to expand the PVE options though so maybe some better options in the future.

Overall I am having fun on PS5 but even with cross play getting games going has been a bit of a wait which is always concerning for a game that depends on online play.  But the biggest flaw they need to address is changing it so that both teams have their own winch bar or something.  One team can literally do none of the objectives, let the other team get to 6 bars extracting the chest, rush in killing the other team stopping their progress for the final bar and then only have to do that one bar themselves while the spawn timer doesn't allow the other team to get back to stop that.  So basically you are almost better to just let the other team do all the work and then steal the victory.  There is even one trophy that is basically for doing that.

Edited by Hayabusa85
  • Like 2

Having fun so far, every trophy is pretty doable. Even level 100 should be no problem, I played like 10 matches and I am level 24.

The most annoying part for me as a solo player is winning 140 games (35 games with each character). With my luck in match making it’s like 500 games.

I hope there are other modes in the future.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hayabusa85 said:

There is a PVE option that you can play with a party of friends but if is just meant as training so it doesn't count toward progress.  They have said they are planning to expand the PVE options though so maybe some better options in the future.

Overall I am having fun on PS5 but even with cross play getting games going has been a bit of a wait which is always concerning for a game that depends on online play.  But the biggest flaw they need to address is changing it so that both teams have their own winch bar or something.  One team can literally do none of the objectives, let the other team get to 6 bars extracting the chest, rush in killing the other team stopping their progress for the final bar and then only have to do that one bar themselves while the spawn timer doesn't allow the other team to get back to stop that.  So basically you are almost better to just let the other team do all the work and then steal the victory.  There is even one trophy that is basically for doing that.

I turned off cross play and started matching faster xD

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...