Sins of the mother trophy bugged?

F-o-D-Aurora

So the requirement for the trophy is to complete all house sequences.

I've done all 5, gotten the key, collected all 6 sun fragments and completed act 3.

Yet my trophy has not popped, am I missing something or is this glicthed? I'd be fuming having to start from scratch.

Cheers.

2 hours ago, F-o-D-Aurora said:

So the requirement for the trophy is to complete all house sequences.

I've done all 5, gotten the key, collected all 6 sun fragments and completed act 3.

Yet my trophy has not popped, am I missing something or is this glicthed? I'd be fuming having to start from scratch.

Cheers.

You should of gotten the complete all house sequences trophy when you received the key after handing in the fragments unfortunately.

2 hours ago, F-o-D-Aurora said:

Yeah figured it was bugged. Thanks for the reply

It likely happened during your first plays on earlier (1.001 or 1.002) when bosses or house sequences could bug out i.e. not pop when triggered. From the patch notes I think current 1.004 has solved it

• Like 1

Same thing happened to me. I just did the last house sequence and got the car key but no trophy pop. 

Only final house sequence was done on latest patch. 

Hopefully they implement a fix for this. Otherwise not a huge deal doing it all again. Have loved this game so far. 

12 hours ago, Rando-Calrisian- said:

Same thing happened to me. I just did the last house sequence and got the car key but no trophy pop. 

Only final house sequence was done on latest patch. 

Hopefully they implement a fix for this. Otherwise not a huge deal doing it all again. Have loved this game so far. 

I messaged them on twitter about it. Hopefully they see it. You'd think they'd be able to put out a patch that checks to see if the player has the car key and if so, retroactively awards the trophy or something.

• Like 1

I have heard from others on discord that they have received direct responses from housemarque that they are not able (or willing) to fix this retroactively.  That may change in the future, but as of now the only way to get this trophy if it bugged for you is to delete your save and start over.

When I first got this bug I was pretty annoyed at the thought of having to do everything all over again, but i'm pretty sure a fresh playthrough all the way through all of the house fragments will end up feeling quick compared to the grind for ciphers/logs.

Still very annoying and really seems like something they should be able to fix with a simple check of your inventory for the house keys, but who knows how technically challenging it is.

8 hours ago, DeclioDukes said:

I have heard from others on discord that they have received direct responses from housemarque that they are not able (or willing) to fix this retroactively.  That may change in the future, but as of now the only way to get this trophy if it bugged for you is to delete your save and start over.

I assumed as much based on their patch notes that mentioned if save is corrupted then there is nothing they can do about it. 

I'm going to wrap up the collectible trophies which I hope are not bugged then re-do this. Should only take 3-4 hours. 

13 hours ago, DeclioDukes said:

Did anyone with this bug delete their save, start over, and successfully get the trophy?  It's the last trophy I need and am afraid that it still won't work even if I take the 10-15 hours to blast through the game back to that part.

I am in the process of doing this. I am almost finished act 2 so should have it by tonight and will be able to confirm.

I looked at a few PSN profiles of people that have the platinum and I saw one that had the sins of the mother trophy unlocked last. Based on the time stamps it bugged out for him, he got collectable, deleted save and replayed.

EDIT: can confirm it works. Just got the trophy.

Edited by Rando-Calrisian-
  • Like 1