Sycho96

Help with scout log 50 and 31

14 posts in this topic

I’ve ran thru both biomes 3 and 4 multiple times but still no luck with the logs spawning does anyone know the area which they spawn in or have any photos?

It's all RNG as much as I can tell. I am about 80-90% done on every Biome in terms of Surveys and on my last run I found 1 (ONE!!!) cipher in 4-6 I ran through and I'm missing one or two in all of them. I'm also missing the last fragment piece from the Abyss that I have a good idea where to find it but I didn't get that room in my last two runs and it didn't spawn elsewhere.

It has the same effect as missing a critical 99% shot in XCOM but except getting your veteran squad wiped it just teases you and swipes the completion from underneath you

Damn I guess it’s just a matter of luck this game was really fun but these RNG collectibles ruined the experience for me I just got scout log number 9 after literally 200+ times running biome 1 it’s just not fun.

Log 50 is the only one I don't have. I've got the survey trophies for Biomes 1-4, my activity cards say 1 scout log (50) left for Biome 5 and 4 Xenoglyph cipers left in Biome 6. Can't find log 50 in Biome 5 for the life of me though.

The RNG gods blessed me today out of maybe 8 collectibles down to 1 for platinum missing 1 cipher in biome to. Scout log 50 is in a long walkway with lasers in biome 5 it spawn as soon as I went into one of the 4 doors that you have to walk thru.

20 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

I'm also missing the last fragment piece from the Abyss that I have a good idea where to find it but I didn't get that room in my last two runs and it didn't spawn elsewhere.

I'm missing Abyss one as well. What room is that?

On 07/05/2021 at 5:47 AM, Jurassic_00 said:

I'm missing Abyss one as well. What room is that?

On 06/05/2021 at 9:01 AM, Valkirye22 said:

It's all RNG as much as I can tell. I am about 80-90% done on every Biome in terms of Surveys and on my last run I found 1 (ONE!!!) cipher in 4-6 I ran through and I'm missing one or two in all of them. I'm also missing the last fragment piece from the Abyss that I have a good idea where to find it but I didn't get that room in my last two runs and it didn't spawn elsewhere.

It has the same effect as missing a critical 99% shot in XCOM but except getting your veteran squad wiped it just teases you and swipes the completion from underneath you

Don't know if this helps; I didn't acquire the Abyss Fragment Piece in a room. It was hidden away.

The area doesn't show on the map and was in an open area with many plants (lots of those red squids). In the corner I could see an unreachable ledge, and a blue orb. Shot the blue orb, path presented and I was able to reach it. There was also an audio log near by too.

7 hours ago, wardragon989 said:

Don't know if this helps; I didn't acquire the Abyss Fragment Piece in a room. It was hidden away.

The area doesn't show on the map and was in an open area with many plants (lots of those red squids). In the corner I could see an unreachable ledge, and a blue orb. Shot the blue orb, path presented and I was able to reach it. There was also an audio log near by too.

Thanks, I found it - same form me, orb required to reach the platfrom close to the map start.

The ciphers and logs will be a whole other beast to tackle...

Guys, anyone have an idea where log 46 is?

Here is scout log #50. I just found it. It's in first door on the righ after another door. If it didn't spawn I would just restart cycle. Hope this helps.

On 18/05/2021 at 4:43 PM, LAZzZY-BONEZzZ said:

Here is scout log #50. I just found it. It's in first door on the righ after another door. If it didn't spawn I would just restart cycle. Hope this helps.

For anyone else, this method works well.

Just rush to this central hub, take the right door. 

Keep tyring until it spawns....took me 6 tries.

Posted (edited)

On 2021/05/18 at 8:43 AM, LAZzZY-BONEZzZ said:

This worked for me thanks!

Edited by gamemissy

Posted (edited)

This might sound like a stupid question but that location has showed up for me a few times and the log never showed. Is the logs showing up random? I also beat act 3 if that helps.

EDIT: I found it lol

Edited by Elite_Sniper001