Horizon Chase Turbo Ps Vita

Here’s the list for proof: https://www.exophase.com/game/horizon-chase-turbo-psn-3/trophies/

Horizon Chase Turbo is a sublime old school racing game! I was a proud day 1 buyer.

Funny when games are confirmed existing via trophy lists before even they’re being officially announced. Seeing it coming to Vita is absolutely perfect! It’s perfectly fitting to the system.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 3

Hace 24 minutos, MaxieM0us3 dijo:

Aquí está la lista como prueba:  https://www.exophase.com/game/horizon-chase-turbo-psn-3/trophies/

¡Horizon Chase Turbo es un sublime juego de carreras de la vieja escuela! Yo era un orgulloso comprador del día 1.

Es divertido cuando se confirma la existencia de juegos a través de listas de trofeos incluso antes de que se anuncien oficialmente. ¡Verlo venir a Vita es absolutamente perfecto! Se adapta perfectamente al sistema.

The truth is, it is good to know that new games are coming to ps vita

Wow, what a great addition so late in the life of Vita! 

I hope it's really coming and not like 88 Heroes a ltd. physical release only.

Cross buy would be even better (I have the PS4 edition & bought some DLC for it).

• 3 weeks later...

Playasia is keeping the vita on life support!

i love it

i personally wouldnt wanna play this again especially on my vita though, maybe its the small screen, seizure enducing checkered style road designs, heavy use of the joysticks;  i dont wanna possibly damage them seeing as how my vita is 8+years old and is something i dont wanna look into replacing parts for, and as ive said in other vita related threads, my hands are prone to cramping when using the handheld and its a 20+hour platinum so for me, i like whats happening with the vita seeing a little bit of new life when it comes to these ports but ill pass

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 6/7/2021 at 1:18 PM, Klart said:

A shame this great game will be only available physically on Vita.

Very late torespond, but there is a physically version for this game for ps4 since Day 1. One is only the base game and the other have the Senna DLC. Not sure if every contra have them, but in Brasil every vídeo game store i can find one