How difficult is 100% trophies for this game?

47 minutes ago, nino_mustdie said:

I know the PS3 store is shutting down so I should definitely get the DLCs for this game now before it’s gone.  But I’m also dreading how difficult this game can be.  Is this game insanely hard?  I’m not an FPS kind of guy.

I'm not sure how difficult the 100% is, but the store isn't shutting down anymore. Sony changed their minds.

• Like 1

Not massively hard imo, one of the nicer ones to 100% even. Unlike most other CoD games I was able to do the DLC by myself and didn't have much trouble with any of it. I thought some of the spec ops in the main game were a pain, but I was also dealing with horrendous internet at the time and still managed to get it done, so take that as plus.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's easy. 3/10 overall. I personally do not remember any mission which was very difficult, even on veteran. Spec ops are a lot easier than MW2. Survival mode is extremely funny and not hard at all.

51 minutes ago, JanBuatim1 said:

Does the DLC available at the PS Store contains all of the extra content and extra trophies? Or does it has more than one DLC package? I can only see one pack for purchase. There are 5 trophy packs to unlock on the trophies list.

Yes, they does. You should buy Content Collection 1, 2 and 3. Content Collection 3 has 3 DLC with trophy list.

• Like 2