What are some of your craziest builds?

iGGTheEnd

What are the craziest builds you've come across?  

One build I had astronaut, and watch and the parasite artifact that makes all parasites better along with the parasite that revives you which ended up giving me 4 lives in total.

Another build I had the two items that make consumables not consume as well as the buff parasite item and the parasite that makes items not consume.  At that point I think there was a 90 percent chance they wouldn't consume and I ended up beating the final boss without moving at all and just spamming my heal potions over and over.

• Like 1

I had a build with life steal on the carbine with serrated bullets and 10% life steal for every enemy killed. And to top it off I had the parasite where you can't use healing items so everything was max integrity up which was just a complete run winner plus astronaut.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mikeygjr007 said:

I had a build with life steal on the carbine with serrated bullets and 10% life steal for every enemy killed. And to top it off I had the parasite where you can't use healing items so everything was max integrity up which was just a complete run winner plus astronaut.

That sounds fun, I guess there is parasites I've never seen yet.

Item that causes damage increase x your adrenaline level

item that causes health regen % x your adrenaline level

protection increase 5% for every 5 ether (I think) I had 25-ish

Damage increase for every 200 Obs carried

astronaut + revive parasite

various damage and protection increase buffs

gain a shield after picking up a resin

30% change to break enemy shields with bullets (with fast fire carbine think - shields = useless)

50% change to not spend consumable on use (had instant x5 adrenaline, large health vials and malfunction 'cleaner' sphere)

i think around 300% health/integrity

15% movement and damage buff after successful overload

my overload was probably less than half the time standard

suit auto-repair on low integrity (not necessary really) 

blade upgrade

lv 28 carbine with pitch increase, critical hit and leech rounds that just MELTS anything

That took about 2-3 hours going from start of Biome 4 through Hyperion to *drum roll* game crashing just as I jumped down the hole to take down Ophion ?

• Like 1

I tried to figure out what was going on with my most recent build but couldn’t. I got to the final boss and had a hollow seeker and was somehow constantly regenerating integrity. I checked all my artifacts, parasites, etc but nothing that should explain that. I spent the entire fight constantly shooting and not worrying about getting hit because my integrity just filled back up before I got hit again. Best build so far and I don’t know how I did it. Lol. 

3 hours ago, Withanx said:

I tried to figure out what was going on with my most recent build but couldn’t. I got to the final boss and had a hollow seeker and was somehow constantly regenerating integrity. I checked all my artifacts, parasites, etc but nothing that should explain that. I spent the entire fight constantly shooting and not worrying about getting hit because my integrity just filled back up before I got hit again. Best build so far and I don’t know how I did it. Lol. 

You may have had the damage siphon ability.  You can get it from the item that grants it and it lasts until you get hit 2 times.  One of the best consumables in the game.  The artifact that grants a random ability when receiving or fixing malfunctions might also be able to grant this ability.  Although if you were taking hits and weren't shielded from them then it wouldn't really explain how the damage siphon buff didn't get removed.  I am only aware of that ability, life leech from adrenaline stacks artifact and the life leech ammo from the tachyomatic rifle that have similar effects.  Other consumables that grant life regen require obolites or melee kills.  No idea what else it could be.  I have unlocked every item in the game from datacubes and the obelisk at the beginning of the run too.

Edited by Elegy