Biome 6 Cipher(s)

DeclioDukes

Getting desperate--have run Biome 6 what feels like 100 times and i'm at 19/20 (95% in activity tracker) on ciphers.  I know that the most commonly mentioned one is the green light/stairs room where you take the far left stairs.  I have done that several times and confirmed there is no cipher up there for me.

I have the actual xeno archive room complete where you have to drop down off the hidden platform--confirmed there is nothing else for me there.

Does anyone have any ideas/tips for harder to find ciphers in biome 6? Just don't where else to look...

3 minutes ago, Tsympil said:

My last one was in the main room of the first layer. Room appear only one time.

Some screenshots that i have in this room:
https://imgur.com/a/SIbOFWj (trophy)

https://imgur.com/a/rCCJHvP (with minimap)

Thank you! will save this for future reference on my runs.  By "first layer" you mean before you drop down at all? Like one of the early main rooms.

1 minute ago, Godan_8 said:

There are several timed green rooms tho, im pretty sure atleast one of them has a cypher. I may have one recorded, will try to upload it once i get home.

I would appreciate that.

There are 3 variants of the green light room.  1. The one with 4 staircases that slowly descend (this is the one most people say has a cipher); 2. The one where there is a central platform with 3 layers and each elevator takes you to a different layer (leftmost elevator for top floor, middle for bottom floor, right for 2nd floor); and 3. the elevator that pushes you up to 3 wings with slowly closing doors (this has currency, proficiency, etc.).

I think I have checked all 3 very thoroughly, but a video would help confirm.

Wow, I finally got it.  I guess all I need to do was make this post.  See screenshot below for the final location.  It was in a normal/main path room in the 1st half of the biome.  The blue triangle was obvious on the minimap, I did not have to go out of my way to find it.  I think I just got super unlucky and never spawned this room in any of my last 100 tries. 

GkeSY6k.png

• Like 2

11 hours ago, OSU_BUCKS_2LAZ said:

I'm going mad looking for my last cipher in Biome 6 as well. Last trophy for platinum. Guess I'll keep grinding...

EDIT: FOUND IT GOT THE PLAT!!!

Where did you find it? Thanks!

Edited by TranQuangHuy

On 5/7/2021 at 2:06 AM, DeclioDukes said:

Wow, I finally got it.  I guess all I need to do was make this post.  See screenshot below for the final location.  It was in a normal/main path room in the 1st half of the biome.  The blue triangle was obvious on the minimap, I did not have to go out of my way to find it.  I think I just got super unlucky and never spawned this room in any of my last 100 tries. 

GkeSY6k.png

Finally got the Plat.
I found this on the first run after update to the new version 1.3.6.Maybe they patch and makes it easier, I don't know, but still take me about 20 speedruns.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, VenlafaxineHead said:

Question:

I got 20/20 ciphers in this stage and the trophy never popped. Why?

It did for all of the other stages... I only have one left at Derelict Citadels to get (19/20). 

Do I need to get all of the ciphers from all of the stages and then get to the end again for it to pop? 

You need to complete a survey in order for the trophy to pop. These surveys include not only collecting ciphers but also collecting scout logs, scanning archives, and clearing challenge rooms. Check your activity cards on PS5 to see what else is left to be done.

• Like 1