Gaming By Numbers 2021 (Event Ended - Badges Dispersed)

Working on "8" right now, my next platinum will be Adventures of Mana! I am farming the werewolves on the airship, much faster than the stupid elephants I farmed last time and give about the same amount of EXP. Hopefully I'll hit Level 99 tonight and get that platinum soon after since I will have to continue the story, since the airship is only haflway through the story. ;)

On 6/8/2021 at 4:01 AM, winter_bird_22 said:

0 - One Word by POWGI (PS4) [8580]

1 - Tetra's Escape (PS4) [7951]
2 - Tetra's Escape (Vita) [7952]

3 - (N/A)

4 - Warlock's Tower (PS4) [9144]

5 - Fifty Words by POWGI (PS4) [9535]

6 - Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery [7036]

7 - Word Maze by POWGI (Vita) [10137]

8 - Bucket Knight [10448]

9 - LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey [2009]

I should be done with this event by today. I know the Vita version of the game I just platinumed, Fifty Words by POWGI, has a URL ending in 3. Guess this is the easiest event ever. I wish I could have put a halfway decent game in this list but there are so many darn easy games out there today!!! X(

If I participate in the 2022 event, I swear I will prep some GOOD games for it, not this EZPZ crap. :(

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Started Goose game and hoping to finish it while I'm off work the next couple of days, but we'll see how that goes.

Goose Game, Wooo. My kids loved watching me play that one, and  it pretty fun and unique to boot too. Except for those 6 min speed runs for each area, they can die. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Goose Game, Wooo. My kids loved watching me play that one, and  it pretty fun and unique to boot too. Except for those 6 min speed runs for each area, they can die. 

You people keep scaring me about these speedruns. ? Hoping it isn't TOO painful. ?

8 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

You people keep scaring me about these speedruns. 1f605.png Hoping it isn't TOO painful. ?

The first two are not so bad. The back gardens is pain because the newspaper guy tosses back anything you collect if he notices you and that level has alot of collecting. The pub has two people that will kick you around and avoiding them while still making time is the challenge. There is also the challenge of getting the seat steal just right, which that one was what usually threw my speed run off. 

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

To be fair, no one forced you to play EZPZ games for the event. It was your decision in the end.

This event is only as easy or as hard as you want it to be which can lead to a lot of interesting games or stacking the same game 3 times. I personally feel like playing EZPZs for the event is the same as buying a badge and ruins the fun of the event, but that's just me. Everyone is free to do as they want. It's not for me to say what people can/can't play.

Started Goose game and hoping to finish it while I'm off work the next couple of days, but we'll see how that goes.

There is still a lot of time left in this event. I usually make a list of multiple games for each number on my end so I have options then gage what I really want to play first or cleanup trophies on. When/if I start to run out of time at the end, I'll usually swap in some easier games. At the end of the day though, it's whatever people want to challenge themselves with. I know someone tried to do all Lego games for this one year....I wouldn't recommend that...

Edited by Grotz99
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, winter_bird_22 said:

0 - One Word by POWGI (PS4) [8580]

1 - Tetra's Escape (PS4) [7951]
2 - Tetra's Escape (Vita) [7952]

3 - Fifty Words by POWGI (Vita) [9583]

4 - Warlock's Tower (PS4) [9144]

5 - Fifty Words by POWGI (PS4) [9535]

6 - Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery [7036]

7 - Word Maze by POWGI (Vita) [10137]

8 - Bucket Knight [10448]

9 - LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey [2009]

That's it, I am done. The list is complete. I wish it had better games but what can you do? If I had known about the "First Come, First Served" rule, I would have planned this better. At least I got it done way early. I'll try better next year. :(

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

This event is only as easy or as hard as you want it to be

Yeah, I get where you are getting at. Sorry about self-depreciating myself. But next year I will try to put in a longer game, maybe an RPG. ;)

Edited by winter_bird_22
  • Like 4