Gaming By Numbers 2021 (Event Ended - Badges Dispersed)

2 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

It will switch to alphabetical order after signups close. It is easier to keep track of who has been added when it's chronological. For now, use Ctrl+f to find your name 1f61b.png

Ok cool. I should have known you would have everything under control. :P

On 5/8/2021 at 7:42 AM, PooPooBlast said:

I believe this rule is basically there as a courtesy to the person helping her with badges. In this case, that's me. It is so we do not have to spend the time customizing another 20-30 badges for those that join the event but barely got involved or participated.

I'm fine with that. I feel like crowing over a badge just because you just joined is selfish and lazy. You need to have 50% done to show you are serious about the event. Anyways...

Edited by winter_bird_22

3 hours ago, winter_bird_22 said:

S0bbf86.png One Word by POWGI [PS4]

S863085.png Dark Cloud

1S767d0c.png Tetra's Escape [Vita] :platinum:

S95da7b.png Persona 5 Royal

S8e0e27.png Warlock's Tower (PS4)

Scc35e7.png Cat Quest

1S4fc166.png Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery :platinum:

Se9753f.png Evoland: Legendary Edition

S2ab538.png Adventures of Mana

S0ca392.png LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey

There's another game down. I made it my 130th platinum. (KillerUni12, you cut off my post, I wanted this post to merge with my last one. Also, are you just going to announce games as you plat them instead of giving a list? Most of the people here are doing the lists.)

Going to work on One Word now. The sooner I get these easy platinums out of the way, the sooner I can decide how to play the longer platinums so I get them all before the event ends.

Edited by winter_bird_22
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, winter_bird_22 said:

Uh, I think that Spacey Dweeb's post got duplicated.

It did. I posted and it then my browser froze, so I tried again and then there's two. So I edited the first one to insult @gruffiiti instead. :D 

9 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

I gotta ask... Is that you CJ?

LOL. I don't think there's enough Lego, but I see where you're coming from. 

Edited by Spacey Dweeb
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, winter_bird_22 said:

Also, are you just going to announce games as you plat them instead of giving a list? Most of the people here are doing the lists.

It's not required to give a list or even to announce your platinums. I'm not keeping track of lists, and updates get done with a profile scrub rather than looking at the forums because it's easier not to miss things that way.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Spacey Dweeb said:

And since you mentioned it, I am trying to decide how I want Monster Hunt 2021 to look this year. Here are a couple sketches from the past week or two. Enjoy the sneak peek!

SWEET!!!  I was hoping you would host that event again,  I had such a blast on last years.  Hmm I think I might need to see if the old crew is up for a repeat win lol.

And wow everyone, way to make me feel lazy as I took yesterday off from gaming since I did a 40+ hour cold steel 3 stretch over the 4 day weekend I took last week.  I Guess I have to get my game back on and try to catch up.

Edited by Spinacheq
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, eigen-space said:

It will switch to alphabetical order after signups close. It is easier to keep track of who has been added when it's chronological. For now, use Ctrl+f to find your name 1f61b.png

Admit it dude, you just want to enjoy your spot at the top of the list for as long as possible!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, winter_bird_22 said:

I'm fine with that. I feel like crowing over a badge just because you just joined is selfish and lazy. You need to have 50% done to show you are serious about the event. Anyways...

Lol yea I figured that out later but you quoted the wrong person. Spacey Dweeb said that. 

And I understand the sentiment being shared here which is why I opted out. 

Cheers ✌️

3 hours ago, Spacey Dweeb said:

I have to disagree! Although I really love the concept here, I think its a bad design. It gets really small when it's badge-sized. Four colors dominate and six are pretty small, but there. It's been hard to make it look good. I should also mention, its not entirely my own work this time. I came up with the concept. I have always thought the new platinum trophy looked a bit like a dragon head; and within minutes of @eigen-space talking to me about the event and wanting something cool to be colored in, I had this rough sketch of the idea.

That looks amazing.  Definitely a reason for me to push harder for the full 10.  Hope I get there. 

Also, incredible that you were nice enough to get your friend a game out of your own pocket for our enjoyment.  Cheers!

Edited by damcrac5
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, winter_bird_22 said:

1S951419.png One Word by POWGI [PS4] :platinum:

S863085.png Dark Cloud

S8e0e27.png Warlock's Tower (PS4)

Scc35e7.png Cat Quest

Third plat down. I finished One Word for PS4 while rolling FFXIV credits and running through the Praetoreum because the thing is so long and has tons of AFK scenes in it. xD

Edited by winter_bird_22
  • Like 3

Not realizing that Grass cutter was an 8, I guess I'm done?.  Maybe I'll go for the double and get 2 of every number

0- Mekorama (Vita NA) 10380 :platinum:

1-Voodoo Chronicles 2041 100%

2-Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s (Vita NA) 9502 :platinum:

3- Super Time Force Ultra 3833 :platinum:

4-Back to the Future: Episode 3 Citizen Brown 904 100%

5-Lego Ninjago Move: The Videogame 6675 :platinum:

6-The Price is Right 366 100%

7-ToeJam and Earl: Panic on Funkotron 1747 100%

8-Grass Cutter (NA Vita) :platinum:

9-Evan's Remains 10909 :platinum:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, winter_bird_22 said:

1S951419.png One Word by POWGI [PS4] :platinum:

S863085.png Dark Cloud

1S52b1e2.pngWarlock's Tower (PS4) :platinum:

Scc35e7.png Cat Quest

One trophy away from 50% and a badge! Warlock's Tower was a short but annoying puzzle game. The fact that there were enemies that moved every three paces tended to eat up my inputs and get me killed in levels, and there is the fact that the final trophy doesn't pop until you reboot the game is an annoying bug that should have been fixed. Oh well, at least all of the easy and short games are done. I have to wait until my dad returns my PS Vita to do Chima, unfortunately, as I left my Vita in my parent's SUV. :(

I am going to take a long rainy day nap then work on some FFXIV before diving into anything else on this list.

• Like 2