Gaming By Numbers 2021 (Event Ended - Badges Dispersed)

On 6/9/2021 at 4:04 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Agarest War 2 is a cake walk compared to the other games...

I partly gave up on Zero as well as on the idea of getting the first game US digital version (only with trophies)...

All games are essentially the same as Cross Edge platinum grind... and while I did that one almost 10 years ago,  I'm still traumatized by the grind...

PS: I did way longer grinds in other JRPGs, but none left me such a bad mark.. And Agarest War Zero IS just more of the same and just as big a grind as Cross Edge..

Hehe You are preachy to the choir on the Cross Edge grind, it was one of the first games I platinumed hehe.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 1:40 AM, monkeydluffy512 said:

As much as I am enjoying replaying these Naruto games, I totally forgot how much of a grind Storm 2 is. 70 online battles, 30 fights with every character, and replaying every in game battle was a bit much. 

Did you have any trophies glitch on you? Honestly, the glitchy trophies keeps putting this game off for me.

22 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Did you have any trophies glitch on you? Honestly, the glitchy trophies keeps putting this game off for me.

No, I didn't have any issues with glitched trophies in any Naruto game so far. I was aware of the issues in the second game from the trophy guide, and had a backup game set. The glitches are said to be a rare occurrence, I made it through just playing normally, not sure if it helped that I played them on the PS5.

• Like 1