Gaming By Numbers 2021 (Event Ended - Badges Dispersed)

12 minutes ago, Spinacheq said:

FINALLY on the board!!!  Woot.  That felt like forever before I finished a game.  

I know that feel. Lol. When I finished my first game I felt like I was behind despite it only being a couple of weeks in if that.

I've been really interested in the trails series, but I heard that they are such a time sink... I'll probably play them eventually, but it's hard to find 100 hours to put into a single game anymore imo. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Jens said:

1 Salt and Sanctuary

3 Valiant Hearts

7 - Block-a-Pix Deluxe

8 - Ys IX: Monstrum Nox

9 - SaGa Frontier Remastered

Badge secured!

Ys kind of became one of my RPG-homes lately. It doesn't look very great, but everything's just so... quick and entertaining. The stories are always just good enough, the combat is fast-paced and fun (especially because of those perfect blocks / evades) and the completion is just enough of a grind that it's not obsolete and not annoying either (very doable without guides too!). And Ys IX does exactly that once again. Add some fun ways of traversing the world (gliding, running up walls, a "demon hookshot") and it's just a pleasant game overall. And I really like games with map completion, probably my biggest nerdism.

Good stuff, I will still continue calling those my "Popcorn RPGs" :P Pick one up and try them if you're looking for an action-RPG that doesn't overstay its welcome.

Totally true, Ys is just entertaining, addictive and satisfying gameplay :P

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tenzai1980 said:

A little progress for me.

Finished Biomutant on sunday and so my no. 5 game is done.

Started Nights of Azure 2 yesterday and making progress little by little

0. Alice: Madness Returns :platinum:
1. Tokyo Xanadu / Akiba´s Trip
2. Black Clover
3. One Piece Pirat Warriors
4. Saturday Morning RPG
5. Biomutant :platinum:
6. Deponia
7. Nights of Azure 2 (0% --> 20%)
8. Murdered: Soul Suspect :platinum:
9. Chronus Arc / Song of Memories

Yo, Nights of Azure 2 (and the first one) are such fun, underappreciated games. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

7 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Yo, Nights of Azure 2 (and the first one) are such fun, underappreciated games. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Got the :platinum: for Nights of Azure back in 2016. Had so much fun with the game that i bought Nights of Azure 2 too. But than it got buried under my Backlog Mountain ?

This event is the perfect opportunity to play it. And i have really fun with the game right now.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cerlayjux said:

The Spreadsheet already has most of my numbers in but allow me to contribute my missing numbers.

XBlaze Code: Embryo (AS) (Vita)-#6

Unreal Tournament 3-#9

Looks like you're correct on that one. Let's agree on one mildly confusing stack and one medium-sized brainfart.

Both are now added, your event completion won't go unnoticed from now on! :P

• Like 1