Gaming By Numbers 2021 (Event Ended - Badges Dispersed)

7 hours ago, Briste said:

lol this is a fantastic list...unfortunately all of the games appear to be $40 or more. While I'm usually good to go all in on a good joke....that's more than I'd be willing to spend :) Good looking out though!

That's unfortunate but i totally understand you. I have some other recommendations then for you. Not very good games but very cheap :):D

4 - Catch-the-bowling-balls-breakthrough-gaming-arcade

7 - Baseball-challenge-mode-edition-breakthrough-gaming-arcade

10 hours ago, Xylobe said:

Fifth game complete! That takes care of all of the longer games on my list. Before release, I thought Scarlet Nexus would be similar to Code Vein, so it wasn't really on my radar, but I ended up picking it up when I heard that a lot of Tales devs had worked on it. I felt a lot of Xillia 1/2 DNA in it with the dual protagonists and character vignettes, so I had a great time with it overall.

I guess that I will need to get this game sooner than expected... I also thought that it was similar to Code Vein and since I have yet to find time for it (+ have all God Eaters in my backlog and feel that is also similar), I dicided to leave it for later.. 

Now, if it's similar to Tales of, that's a different story! 

4 minutes ago, SyIaris said:

Made it to the halfway point! ...maybe? Does my Hitman 2 count? You guys have it down for me, but technically the "base game" was the long-finished tutorial. Did finish the main storyline and its bonuses in the right timeframe, though. Just checking in case I need to find another 8 since episodic games are weird. :dunno:

Have something in mind for all but 6, just need to get going...

Looks like that was a mistake on our part when taking down games. Unfortunately it's whatever is marked as the base game trophies which need to have at least one earned in the time frame. Sorry about that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eigen-space said:

Looks like that was a mistake on our part when taking down games. Unfortunately it's whatever is marked as the base game trophies which need to have at least one earned in the time frame. Sorry about that.

No problem, rather know now than at the end. Thanks.  :)

27 minutes ago, SupergiantStarr said:

Next up is Transistor which I actually played through once already. @Grotz99 and @gruffiiti recommended I at least go for this one. I remember loving it my first time through, I don't know why I didn't go back to get the platinum sooner. Red's a really cool protag and I can't wait to hear that absolutely killer soundtrack again. This'll at least be a quick one, I think.

Just finished it myself. With the right combos of functions the 2nd playthrough is a breeze. 

• Like 1