Gaming By Numbers 2021 (Event Ended - Badges Dispersed)

0 - Vampyr (7640)

1 - Donut County (8081) 100% :platinum:

2 - The Last of Us (2752) 100% :platinum:

3 - God of War (7523) 100% :platinum:

4 - Mafia (11484)

5 - Firewatch (4295) 100%

6 - Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (6246)

7 - Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 (10977) 100% :platinum:

8 - Murdered Soul Suspect (2628) 100% :platinum:

9 - Surgeon Simulator (2799) 

The same as my last update as I've just been too busy after starting my university course and still working! I still played some games I probably wouldn't have played if not for this event though and maybe next year I'll manage more than 6 games! Thanks @eigen-space @Jens @Spacey Dweeb ?

• Like 4

On 01/09/2021 at 4:15 PM, eigen-space said:

I just did an update of the spreadsheet here.

Please make sure that your games are marked accurately. I will be giving everyone until through 9/7 to report any mistakes before locking this in for badges.

Mine looks correct! A shame my timing for August went awry and I didn't get through ME3 (meaning I missed out on 2 numbers), but I'm still excited to see how my badge ends up

Thanks for the hard work with the event and badges @eigen-space, @Jens & @Spacey Dweeb!

• Like 2

On 9/1/2021 at 5:01 PM, Spacey Dweeb said:

damcrac5.png 

Awesome job!!!! Thank you for taking the time to get all these done so quickly!  Was a great event, thanks to the hosts and everyone else who participated.  I found this surprisingly enjoyable and look forward to next year!  Though, I imagine it will be much more difficult for me after a year of great gaming!  Until then, hope to see you guys in other events!  Cheers!

• Like 1

On 1-9-2021 at 5:15 PM, eigen-space said:

I just did an update of the spreadsheet here.

Please make sure that your games are marked accurately. I will be giving everyone until through 9/7 to report any mistakes before locking this in for badges.

Very minor thing, but my 5 game (Farming Simulator 19) doesn't have a color, makes it easy to miss. At first I thought you just forgot to fill one game in

• Like 1

On 01/09/2021 at 10:01 PM, Spacey Dweeb said:

You underestimate me :spank:

Lumdubz.png

All the other badges will be done after the window to report mistakes/missed games is closed off, September 8th. 

This is great @Spacey Dweeb and the event was a great new way to get me to finish of some games I had already started, look forward to more like this thanks @eigen-space:) 

• 3 weeks later...