eigen-space

Gaming By Numbers 2021 (Event Ended - Badges Soon)

683 posts in this topic

I'll finish this year for sure :awesome: with things not taking up so much time as frequently, it should be doable this year :)

I'm glad to see you back (did you left for a while, or I just didn't saw you post?) as well as to see another of those events!

I will be in and as usual, will be planning and readjusting during the event and no restrictions on earning platinums this time! But with a big time restriction on my play time...

Will likely start the planning phase over the weekend to see my quick options (mainly Artifex Mundi games this time around).

7 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I'm glad to see you back (did you left for a while, or I just didn't saw you post?) as well as to see another of those events!

I never went away, but my time on this site and video games in general has been drastically reduced due to starting grad school back in August.

I always really enjoy this event, I'd like to sign up please ^_^

Sign me up! This is pretty much the only PSNP event I enjoy so I'm glad it's back! :)

33 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I never went away, but my time on this site and video games in general has been drastically reduced due to starting grad school back in August.

I think that I remember seeing you mention that around the time of the last Play By Numbers.. After that I don't remember seeing you posting,  but was likely a combination of you being less often here, and me being here mainly for events (since I'm using them to keep me playing..), my time for "random lurking" hasn't been much either..

Anyway, really looking forward for the event, since it's always great fun for me!

Sign me up! Most of the games I plan on beating this summer end in different numbers so this should be great!

Not really announcing me joining this event because it wouldn't make much sense to do so. But this is me announcing that I'll get my first full badge!

Quote and make fun of me if I fail.

Heck yes I am! Thanks Eigen!

I'm in! May not have done great before, but this is a fun event.  ^_^

This is my favorite event, thank you so much for bringing it back again. Please sign me up.

I am signing up for this again, I enjoyed last year. I wonder if I can get all 10 this time.

2 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Event Ends: Midnight, August 31, 2020

It looks like the event is already over. Oops, I guess it is supposed to be 2021.

Always down for this event! Sign me up.

I'm in! Going to aim for a full PS3 list in honor of the date the PS3 store was first going to shutter falling within the event period. 

12 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

It looks like the event is already over. Oops, I guess it is supposed to be 2021.

No you're right, we're done here. Better set your alarm a little earlier next time! Hope to have you around for the next one! :P

Im In too, it is time to start my research, hopefully most of the games I was planning to play work out. 

My personal favorite event here.  Im in for this year.  Already planning my games

Always one of my favourite events. I’m totally in. Thanks for running it again!

Definitely will be doing this again.  Here's to hoping I can get another full badge and actually finish a couple of longer games during this time.

Definitely my favorite event, I am in for another round! ☺️

You know i'm always in for this.

Sounds fun, count me in.