Gaming By Numbers 2021 (Event Ended - Badges Dispersed)

2 hours ago, Hisuiryu said:

After 6 years I finally bit the bullet and restarted Lego HP! My original save file is effectively complete, but one of the character tokens didn't unlock properly which locked me out of the 100% - replaying it was fun for the most part, but the wizard duels are still extremely boring and there's far too many of them. Regardless, there were no glitches this time so that's my #2 done.

I remember something similar happening to me and my heart skipped a beat. Those collectibles are so annoying, I would've flipped the table. But I used all those weird cheat codes the game has and after 4 or 5 attempts the trophy just popped. Even without adding a golden block to my total, that made it weirder.

But I appreciate your patience, I can imagine how much that must've sucked :P

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Jens said:

I remember something similar happening to me and my heart skipped a beat. Those collectibles are so annoying, I would've flipped the table. But I used all those weird cheat codes the game has and after 4 or 5 attempts the trophy just popped. Even without adding a golden block to my total, that made it weirder.

But I appreciate your patience, I can imagine how much that must've sucked :P

Glad you managed to get it to pop, those kinds of glitches are just so frustrating! When it happened I tried all sorts to trigger it, but the game just wouldn't put the characters in the shop even though I had the token - eventually I gave up and accepted that I'd need to start from scratch.

At least it isn't that long, only about 10 hours for 100% 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jens said:

And whenever a game without any dialogue tries to tell me a background story through murals my brain checks out, I just can't.

We are getting old or we are to dull while playing rouge lites to understand more as 1 hour life time of our characters until we get the next generic death candidate.  :P

Like Undermine story. get to the bottom of the mine, collect a ton of gold and what seems useful and kill everything in your way. If you die repeat  :D but totally enjoyable haha

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Inuty said:

We are getting old or we are to dull while playing rouge lites to understand more as 1 hour life time of our characters until we get the next generic death candidate.  :P

Like Undermine story. get to the bottom of the mine, collect a ton of gold and what seems useful and kill everything in your way. If you die repeat  :D but totally enjoyable haha

Let's face it, we're just a bunch of philistines dude! We just don't understand art (which is mostly true in my case though).

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Jens said:

Let's face it, we're just a bunch of philistines dude! We just don't understand art (which is mostly true in my case though).

Hehe, I an art history appreciation class in college just to learn that well, I understand art fine, art doesn't understand me :)  Based on the games you like to play I would say you suffer from the same thing :) hehe.  But then again I am just weirdo gamer anyways lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

It must have been a lot anyways as I woke up a little later than normal this morning so had to rush to get ready for work. My first thought was no matter I'll just rewind time and get up a little earlier. Then it hit me. :rolleyes:

That you if you could rewind time, why not just fast forward it and be done with the workday?  I have know you won't abuse your new time-rewinding powers. enjoy them. :D 

• Like 2