Gaming By Numbers 2021 (Event Ended - Badges Dispersed)

On 6/30/2021 at 10:17 AM, Berendsapje said:

This will most likely be the last Tour de France game I'll do for this event, but here's completion 5

4922 - Tour de France 2016 :platinum:
8435 - Farming Simulator 19 :platinum:
2676 - Tour de France 2014 :platinum:
7787 - Tour de France 2018 :platinum:
6248 Cars 3: Driven to Win :platinum:

but what about 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020, and 2021?  :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Im2Fast_4U said:

3: AC Valhalla PS5 (No idea what to replace it with now lol)

Maybe try looking through the spreadsheet and past ones for 3s that you haven't played and are pretty short and reasonable?  From the quick look I saw someone had Secret of Mana (about 40 hours, action RPG), Pic-A-Pix Color 2 NA PS4 version (picross puzzles, about 10 hours) and one of the Life is Strange games for PS4 (adventure game, similar to Detroit Become Human but only needs one playthrough, about 5-10 hours for the plat).  Life is Strange might be up your alley from what I saw in your profile and those games go on sale often enough if you don't own any of them. 

Hopefully they do fix the bug soon enough for you though.  Always sucks when you spend a bunch of time on a game and then have trouble with a few trophies.  Definitely am feeling that now with my 5 and it looks like you do care enough about completion to want to eventually get that plat even if you pick something else for this event.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Grabbed a bunch of those Vita Sometimes You games for 99 cents each and three of them happen to have useful numbers.

nice, I grabbed all of them myself when the sale was put up on twitter.  I am saving a few of them for backups in case my longer games take too long and I need a couple quickies to get me over the line :) 

• Like 1

On 2021-07-01 at 9:50 PM, Yen-Pop said:

And now Moss is done too! I know there's at least one other person whose planning on using it for this event, and let me just say - I played through it blind the first time, then went through a grabbed the collectibles I didn't get in the first run, and both of those prepared me for the no death run through to the point I was able to do it in a sitting. Also, if you have PS Plus, take advantage of the cloudsave backups because if you die the "pause and quit game" tip I saw a bunch of places apparently doesn't work. All that said, it really was such an enjoyable game, and I loved all of it!

That was me. I plan on doing it as well, starting with a blind playthrough first. Good to hear you enjoyed it and thanks for the tips!

• Like 1