eigen-space

Gaming By Numbers 2021 (Event Ended - Badges Soon)

683 posts in this topic

On 7/14/2021 at 9:01 PM, Cassylvania said:

Happy now?

No not in the least, you were exposing me to games I hadn't heard of which was great and exciting and pain to the list of games I want to play hehe.  Now it feels like you sold out to mob.... so disappointed :P lol j/k on the last part you be you and we will still love you for it. :) 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 15/07/2021 at 5:01 AM, Cassylvania said:

I realize I've been playing a lot of games nobody has ever heard of, so I opted for one with more owners than any game so far.

 

0 - Kingdom: Two Crowns (8540)

1 - Crossing Souls (7171)

2 -

3 - Lair of the Clockwork God (11603)

4 -

5 - Phantom Doctrine (8025)

6 - Banner of the Maid (11256)

7 -

8 - Monster Sanctuary (11858)

9 - Toren (3569)

 

Happy now?

 

I enjoyed Toren, however short it actually is. 

 

I don't know 2 of those games, but the rest I have waiting to be played.

 

I would have joines in, but my games are all being saved for other competitions at the moment. Haven't popped a Plat since 16th June...

Edited by Psy-Tychist
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I would have joines in, but my games are all being saved for other competitions at the moment. Haven't popped a Plat since 16th June...

 

This event is not just about getting :platinum: but rather for playing and finishing games :) I completed 8 games that don't have a :platinum: and i am working on two more for the last spots. So if you don't want any :platinum: that doesn't mean you cannot join this event. it's just about halfway through so think about it :)  Sorry i forgot the sign ups are closed, but keep this in mind for the next Gaming by Numbers event :highfive:

Edited by Evil_Joker88
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I would have joines in, but my games are all being saved for other competitions at the moment. Haven't popped a Plat since 16th June...

Dang!  I don't know if that is driving you crazy or not.  I think it would be hard to go a month with out actively popping a plat...  If you need someone to talk to we have support engineers standing by to help you through this dark and terrible time.  :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

 

This event is not just about getting :platinum: but rather for playing and finishing games :) I completed 8 games that don't have a :platinum: and i am working on two more for the last spots. So if you don't any :platinum: that doesn't mean you cannot join this event. it's just about halfway through so think about it :)

Sign-up Ends: Midnight, June 15, 2021.

 

Little late to sign up, but I guess they could always try it anyways for fun. 

 

I'm off next week from work, so I'm going to push to finish #3, 4, and 5 and secure my badge.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

 

I was new to the series and honestly, after playing it, I'm a fan of detective games like this now. Story had me laughing and crying. Characters were all cool (except Teruteru) and it's experiences like this that make me think that if you ever get trophy burnout, try something new. Look for a new genre or play out of your comfort zone. You may just end up having more fun that way and reinvigorate yourself.

If thats the case, try AI Somnium Files really liked the game ;) 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Beyondthegrave07 good job on Danganronpa! I love that series.

 

Just know that V3 is a total pain in the ass for the plat lmao. Great game though.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright...  the number 5 is starting to frustrate me a bit. It will be my last digit after finishing ME3 tomorrow then GoW 3 Remastered after that. Trying to find a title that I would want to play and add on my profile. Initially I was leaning Severed on the Vita, but 10 hours of swiping on my screen might not be the most enjoyable.   I also have spyro, but watching my kids play it, I'm not overly interested in adding it to the profile, thus needing to finish the other 2.  My struggle is I have so many great games on backlog that I'd prefer to play over these 2

 

Anyone have any recommendations for a quality 10-20 hour #5?  (I have looked at what others have completed and nothing caught my eye yet)  Can be longer if it is a really good game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 7/14/2021 at 11:01 PM, Cassylvania said:

I realize I've been playing a lot of games nobody has ever heard of, so I opted for one with more owners than any game so far.

 

0 - Kingdom: Two Crowns (8540)

1 - Crossing Souls (7171)

2 -

3 - Lair of the Clockwork God (11603)

4 -

5 - Phantom Doctrine (8025)

6 - Banner of the Maid (11256)

7 -

8 - Monster Sanctuary (11858)

9 - Toren (3569)

 

Happy now?

 

Just goes to show you shouldn't care what others think and play obscure stuff to your heart's content  I think Toren is a shining example of the problems with people caring so much about graphics now.  That game sure has pretty graphics, but absolutely nothing else of value and I'm still shocked it made it off Steam. 

Edited by ladynadiad
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Just goes to show you shouldn't care what others think and play obscure stuff to your heart's content  I think Toren is a shining example of the problems with people caring so much about graphics now.  That game sure has pretty graphics, but absolutely nothing else of value and I'm still shocked it made it off Steam. 

 

I thought it was OK for the $2 or whatever I paid for it. I'd be pretty pissed if I paid full price.

 

The funny thing is that I went with it because I didn't think I'd have time for Shadow Tactics...and yet I started that anyway. (And it's a much better game.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Inuty said:

If thats the case, try AI Somnium Files really liked the game ;) 

Or the the nonary games...they are made by the same group and go on sale regularly.

Edited by Grotz99
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.