Gaming By Numbers 2021 (Event Ended - Badges Dispersed)

5 hours ago, Jens said:

After the addition of our latest three participants the spreadsheet in the starting post should be updated up to the time of this very post. Your host already did most of the update work before that though, can't take fake credit :P

Feel free to @ your rage at me if I missed something. There will probably be some tiny mistakes, so checking every couple of weeks can only be beneficial! My last event help had people actively telling me what to add, those were the days... :D

Okay, let me @ my rage xD

I noticed you have two slots on my section with Tetra's Escape. One of those should be removed - if you check my list, you'd notice that the (1) slot is for Dark Cloud, which is 4121, not Tetra's Escape for PS4, which is 7951. I've platinumed the PS4 version of Tetra's Escape, but I didn't put that on my list, I clearly put Dark Cloud on the 1 spot, not the PS4 version of Tetra's Escape. Please fix this.

Edited by winter_bird_22

8 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

And that's two! Aliens: Colonial Marines is fucking awful. There is no getting around it, it is an utter embarrassment of a video game and I have this perverse love for it. It's so awful. Randy Pitchford stole all the money for Borderlands 2. The whole AI issue was caused by a single typo early on in the branches of the code. It's just an absolutely BEAUTIFUL mess and I'm so glad I have the platinum for it. What a moment in history, after people were looking forward to it for so long, only for it to just be... this. It's hilarious. I had a terrible time but also enjoyed myself immensely. It's a hard feeling to reproduce, but rest assured, I had fun.

0 -
1 - Returnal (12751)

2 - 

3 -

4 -

5 - Aliens: Colonial Marines (1835)

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 - 

I was almost done with this game already, just needed to finally get my friend off his ass to do the online with me, which is why it was so quick. On to the next!

Alien: Isolation is such a better and true Aliens game.

Oh my God yessss I have been in such a gaming slump lately and I think this will help me out of it! I'm so in!

EDIT 6/5:

Here's my list as it is now! I may swap out Moss for the PS3 Arkham Asylum but that depends on if I can get my hands on a non-GOTY copy of Asylum so I can use my original save from back in the day. 

0. S2c30dc.png Vampyr (7640) 70%

2. S272269.png Life is Strange 2 (8232) 9%

3. S0ccf7c.png Lair of the Clockwork God (11603) 0%

4. S86593f.png Oxenfree (4844) 0%

6. Sb6c0ca.png Assassin's Creed Revelations (1176) 94%

7. S24e44a.png Moss (72970%

Edited by Yen-Pop
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, eigen-space said:

@gruffiiti is correct on this one. Lists don't matter, which is something I've mentioned to you before when you got on the case of another participant for not using one. Whichever games you complete first for a number is the one that counts. If the games that are tracked are important to you, play those games before your EZPZ games. Please review the the very first post with rules and event details before raising another complaint. These things are plainly stated.

All right, I'll erase Dark Cloud from my list and replace it with Tetra's Escape. Sorry, I didn't realize that if a game has a number it will be recorded if I plat it. I wanted to get Tetra's Ecape PS4 out of the way and didn't check to see if it had a number on the list that wasn't completed. :(

Because of that, I will change my list and replace some of the games and I will definitely check the URL ID of games before I play them.

At least I know how to avoid this situation again. And lesson learned: READ THE RULES WITH AN IRON GAZE BEFORE YOU JOIN A CONTEST.

Edited by winter_bird_22

Third one down! Wake-up Club... happened. I still find it incredibly strange that an alarm clock app has a trophy list, but I guess that's just what Sony does sometimes. This was honestly more difficult than I expected, it took me almost two months to get this just because people wouldn't wake up on time! There's one trophy that requires 12 people in a club to all wake up within five minutes of each other, and it's really, really difficult to make that happen. There's no boosting either, it's all randoms, so you're relying completely on luck. Finally got it after a long time but only having a few chances per day was brutal. Got it in the end though! Even if I had to set my alarm forward a minute almost two hundred times... The things we do for trophies, I guess.

0 -
1 - Returnal (12751)

2 - 

3 -

4 - Wake-up Club (1424)

5 - Aliens: Colonial Marines (1835)

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 - 

I'm not sure what's next from here. I guess we're going to find out!

• Like 4

Finally my 1st number is down, because I had to wait until the Trophy Hunters League (THL) started today.

0   9960 - Classic Snake Adventures (EU) :platinum: [5th June]
1   4221 - Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space (EU)
2   6342 - Black The Fall (EU)
3   9913 - MechaNika
4   5694 - Gem Smashers (PS4)
5   9675 - Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning (EU)
6   8206 - My Brother Rabbit
7   9437 - Solo
8   7008 - Squareboy vs Bullies (EU) (PS4)
9 10909 - Evan's Remains

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

My 2nd number is finished by WRC 9 (PS5).

0   9960 - Classic Snake Adventures (EU) :platinum: [5th June]
1   11791 - WRC 9 (PS5) :platinum: [5th June]
2   6342 - Black The Fall (EU)
3   9913 - MechaNika
4   5694 - Gem Smashers (PS4)
5   9675 - Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning (EU)
6   8206 - My Brother Rabbit
7   9437 - Solo
8   7008 - Squareboy vs Bullies (EU) (PS4)
9 10909 - Evan's Remains

• Like 2