Gaming By Numbers 2021 (Event Ended - Badges Dispersed)

I'm glad to see you back (did you left for a while, or I just didn't saw you post?) as well as to see another of those events!

I will be in and as usual, will be planning and readjusting during the event and no restrictions on earning platinums this time! But with a big time restriction on my play time...

Will likely start the planning phase over the weekend to see my quick options (mainly Artifex Mundi games this time around).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I'm glad to see you back (did you left for a while, or I just didn't saw you post?) as well as to see another of those events!

I never went away, but my time on this site and video games in general has been drastically reduced due to starting grad school back in August.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I never went away, but my time on this site and video games in general has been drastically reduced due to starting grad school back in August.

I think that I remember seeing you mention that around the time of the last Play By Numbers.. After that I don't remember seeing you posting,  but was likely a combination of you being less often here, and me being here mainly for events (since I'm using them to keep me playing..), my time for "random lurking" hasn't been much either..

Anyway, really looking forward for the event, since it's always great fun for me!

12 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

It looks like the event is already over. Oops, I guess it is supposed to be 2021.

No you're right, we're done here. Better set your alarm a little earlier next time! Hope to have you around for the next one! :P

• Like 2