Worth getting into now?

AJ_Radio

With MLB the Show 21 now being the most relevant and popular entry in the series, I already see that MLB the Show 20 is much cheaper to buy now on eBay and Amazon. A lot of online trophies on this list but they look like you just need to be connected online. Nothing too difficult. Been itching to play a modern sports game since last summer, but I put off this game in particular because I wasn't willing to pay a high price for it.

Can I expect this to be like the past entries? I really enjoyed MLB the Show 18. I skipped MLB the Show 19 because of that one Diamond Dynasty trophy, so MLB the Show 20 looks to be the next entry with a pretty doable platinum.

I just started a couple of weeks ago and am loving it.  All of the "online" trophies are pretty easy to get.  Stubs are super easy to get to, especially in the conquest mode.  I did one just for the trophy and ended up doing it a bunch more for packs and stubs.  the most fun I've had on a Show in years

No, there is not. It's a pretty easy platinum. For that one trophy to score once in every inning, I played with a roster of legends all 90+ against some minor league team in an exhibition. On Rookie difficulty, it's not too challenging once you've gotten into the groove of the game.

Yeah, this game is fantastic!  Every mode has been beyond expectation so far!  The trophies have been fairly easy so far.  I started playing this on April 21st of this year and I only have 8 trophies left.  One of them is going too take a while yet of course, as I'm only level 28 so far, but the game is fun enough that I'm not going to see this as too bad of a grind regardless!  I was able to do One Run for Each One in one try, following the guide.  Worked perfectly, although I did have a bit of a scare in the 9th inning when I ground into a double play and had 1 out left!  Next guy up hit a home run though, so that worked out pretty nicely!  Definitely get this if you haven't already!

• 1 month later...