Easy way to get 24 hours

brikwall2002

i have found a much easier and less tiring way of getting the 24 hours required for the :gold: Day and night trophy. I would personally recommend you use a song like angel voices for this. Recently the game had made an update, adding in new modifications. one of these is called “Zen Mode” where it takes away all notes, walls, and bombs for the level. The whole point of the modification is to watch the light show, however, this still clocks up game time. angel voices is a 6 minute long song and the longest song in the game. Figured i’d share this so others can use it too.

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/05/2021 at 1:23 AM, brikwall2002 said:

i have found a much easier and less tiring way of getting the 24 hours required for the :gold: Day and night trophy. I would personally recommend you use a song like angel voices for this. Recently the game had made an update, adding in new modifications. one of these is called “Zen Mode” where it takes away all notes, walls, and bombs for the level. The whole point of the modification is to watch the light show, however, this still clocks up game time. angel voices is a 6 minute long song and the longest song in the game. Figured i’d share this so others can use it too.

This has always been possible with No-Fail anyway, but I am kind of curious to see if any of the new modifiers can benefit the trophy list. I suppose the "even faster" mod could help if that bug still works.