Testing If Trophies are Fixed Or Bugged (TESTING DONE FIXED)

OK no one have talk about this game in awhile and I wanted to know if the trophies are still bug or has any patch's fixed the problems.

So what I am going to do is get another 1000 kills on Pubg and see if the 1000 kills trophy unlock. But this time I will get 1000 kills in TPP

I am on 7,166 kills right now but most of these kill are in FPP https://pubglookup.com/players/psn/daynight_sky/lifetime (As you can see with this link)

I will get 100 kills per day or more depends and ill let you guys know if this works or not btw playing on ps4 EU version of the game

Let me know if anyone has unlocked any trophies after the trophy bugged

Oh just to let you know that I have gotten 2000 kills in one season and it didn't unlock just letting you know before I get a reply saying this

Edited by DayNight_Sky

I platinum the NA version recently I had several trophies unlock late but the 1000k trophy unlocked right on time and the other that unlocked late had unlocked well before 1000.  I was a bit worried a few times though.  starts off really fun but then get really boring the 2nd half toward the 1000 kills. Couldn't imagine 7500 you must really want the platinum.

OMG OMG The trophy has unlocked, Lucky for me the trophy unlock early 950ish - For the people that had the trophy bug like me just change the mode you are playing, for example 

I played FPP first and got 90% of my kills in this mode - trophy didn't unlock

It looks like that changing the mode to TPP and getting the 1000 kills again might have unlock this for me or  I am just lucky that it finally unlock for me because I have  over 7900 kills in total

Good luck to everyone that has any trophy that are bug for them and hopefully you will get your trophies aswell 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DayNight_Sky said:

OMG OMG The trophy has unlocked, Lucky for me the trophy unlock early 950ish - For the people that had the trophy bug like me just change the mode you are playing, for example 

I played FPP first and got 90% of my kills in this mode - trophy didn't unlock

It looks like that changing the mode to TPP and getting the 1000 kills again might have unlock this for me or  I am just lucky that it finally unlock for me because I have  over 7900 kills in total

Good luck to everyone that has any trophy that are bug for them and hopefully you will get your trophies aswell 

Congratulations glad it worked out for you.   Way to hang in there!  Like I had said I played all my matches in the same season TTP and everything pretty much unlocked besides the smg kills and the assault kills but they both eventually did on the way to 1000.  1000 popped right on my 1000th kill.

Massive congrats! I know how much you have wanted this one! Thx to you I went back to it myself. Started playing more in TTP myself and sure enough after around 25 matches my airbourne trophy finally pooped after a staggering 357 matches!!! It gives me hope that the 1000 kills gonna pop eventually. I'm currently on 200 kills after I started up again with a total of 3000 kills. Fingers crossed.

FYI I haven't played 101 matches in total in TTP yet so some of my FFS matches must have counted.

• Like 1

So just to come with an update. It finally popped. A little bit before hitting 400 kills in TPP it just unlocked. I don't know if this is the solution, but anyone that is stuck on the trophies that has mainly played FPP in the past should switch over to TPP and see if that is the solution. Again. I had around 500 kills in total in TPP when it popped so you might be lucky and pop it early if you switch over.

Again, shout out to @DayNight_Sky for being so persistent and trying multiple solution. I dedicate my plat to you??