Rigged times?

Rejim

Ok so I'm actually annoyed. Apart from the general gameplay that makes you crash even on random (the bike controls are hard but I could manage without the AI making you crash - but not them somehow - the random moments that I'm steering left just to go right, and the fact that if you even just touch something at whatever speed you torpedo into the opposite wall with no means of recovering) but I just completed the first invitational event as first (after multiple restarts), in the end had my time completed and others' still running, pressing continue to move on, and suddenly got second place with almost 30 seconds to first - WTF!! (was a mass start, not a time trial)

Seriously, what's the point of being able to finish 1st if I'm not supposed to win it...and can't restart those by the way. 

Edit: didn't know it was a two race thing, manage to win the 2nd and win the event, but still, that was some shady stuff...

Edited by Rejim
Additional information

• 2 months later...

Late answer, but maybe it still helps.

Those mass starts are as they are in real life...some of them start in groups. At least that's what I have for explanation.

So you start in your group and are the first of this one. Then the second group comes in with someone faster than you (seen on the total race time). That's when you loose your first place.

To be honest, I know this events for real and here the first group is always the fastest (makes sense). So in the game this is really a pain in the a**.