Trophies?

What's worse is that the original game had basically a debug menu where you could jump to various levels and such. I fully believe this game could be done in 30 minutes or so if they kept that debug menu in and it doesn't disable trophies. I was hoping to write a trophy guide for this game, but honestly... this is just pathetic.

• Like 1

I’m usually not one to base buying a game on the amount of trophies/points but this is ridiculous because it is so lazy to hodgepodge together a paltry list like this. 

To me the point of a trophy list is to get the player to play the game as close to as fully as possible, exploring different quests and playthroughs/endings. This is the exact opposite of that and leaves so much left on the table of possible trophy earning experiences. Shame.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

This is nonsense, it must be a mistake. The Xbox One version has another 3 story-related trophies and two other gameplay-related trophies.

Yeah that’s strange, is it possible this list hasn’t fully updated? Or that they somehow only copied the first 5 over and nobody noticed.

Edited by bikeman223

I would hope the trophy list would get fixed to have a Platinum but....what is this?

I don't mind games not having a Platinum and still being great (Iconoclasts, Retro City Rampage, Outland, etc), but....this is disappointing. And $30 for a game with 100s of hours of content that's a re-release of a PS2 era game.