Noble_Nephilim

Final Domination Set??

43 posts in this topic

Does anyone know when they will release the final domination set so that the plat will finally be possible? I thought it would be out today with the start of season 7 but that doesn't seem to be the case.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it will most likely be next season because of them skipping a season in between heat check and the newest one had a skip between them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's annoying...probably means they need more Dark Matters and GO cards to release before the final set

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One person on psnprofiles have this trophy, but i have only 5 domination sets avaiable? Anybody have 6 of them?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am pissed about no new sets, have to keep it on my hard drive for another month

Edited by lucky0ne16
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2021 at 5:36 PM, lucky0ne16 said:

i am pissed about no new sets, have to keep it on my hard drive for another month

Seriously...I'm hoping it comes out this week when they give the locker code for DM. Saw a youtube video said it might come out in the middle of this season 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Noble_Nephilim said:

Seriously...I'm hoping it comes out this week when they give the locker code for DM. Saw a youtube video said it might come out in the middle of this season 

i know right they have enough cards now to do a set it seems

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i know right they have enough cards now to do a set it seems

Yeah I'm also wondering what they are waiting for. Hoping they dont put you against an all dm invic team, that would be terrible. I actually took a look and with all the invic cards out right now they have exactly 13 cards... Final raid boss incomming.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Yeah I'm also wondering what they are waiting for. Hoping they dont put you against an all dm invic team, that would be terrible. I actually took a look and with all the invic cards out right now they have exactly 13 cards... Final raid boss incomming.

oh god hear your words send chills down my spine, i hope not. it was hard enough for me doing all the other sets with a 98 overall team mostly the last 6 games. forget buying some of the invincible cards they are super pricey. we will find out when they drop 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished up the first 4 domination boards. I have not started the 5th set yet but it should be easier now that affordable 98-99 cards are abundant.

 

So many games.  It does not help that I get easily sidetracked playing a lot of TT and some TTO , Limited, Unlimited, and Challenge games to earn season XP and awards.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

oh god hear your words send chills down my spine, i hope not. it was hard enough for me doing all the other sets with a 98 overall team mostly the last 6 games. forget buying some of the invincible cards they are super pricey. we will find out when they drop 

Yeah you need to create good matchups. I still use OOP KD and the PD Bol Bol as they just blast by every single defence. I do have bill russel, he is so good and Luka might be worth getting for the last domination set. I just hope they release it soon so I can get this done. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, derwisz-14 said:

Again someone has this trophy and platinum. They are cheating or what? 


yes, of course.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/06/2021 at 8:44 AM, IGUnique said:

Yeah you need to create good matchups. I still use OOP KD and the PD Bol Bol as they just blast by every single defence. I do have bill russel, he is so good and Luka might be worth getting for the last domination set. I just hope they release it soon so I can get this done. 

The last Domination set is going to be Hell on current gen. The final games will undoubtedly be against an all Invincible team on HOF difficulty. I've gotten Luka and would definitely recommend him. He has pretty much all 99 stats and has a quick release, which helps. Would also recommend using Tom Van Arsdale (if you have him from TT). He has the quickest release in the game (I believe) and even on HOF difficulty, I green with him about 75% of the time.

 

You have Bill Russell? My hats off to you. I've gotten Butler, Lillard and Worthy but gave up on the second Bill Russell challenge as my controller was about to get thrown through the window.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Cyvnyde said:

The last Domination set is going to be Hell on current gen. The final games will undoubtedly be against an all Invincible team on HOF difficulty. I've gotten Luka and would definitely recommend him. He has pretty much all 99 stats and has a quick release, which helps. Would also recommend using Tom Van Arsdale (if you have him from TT). He has the quickest release in the game (I believe) and even on HOF difficulty, I green with him about 75% of the time.

 

You have Bill Russell? My hats off to you. I've gotten Butler, Lillard and Worthy but gave up on the second Bill Russell challenge as my controller was about to get thrown through the window.

i know right you mean, i have gotten luka and trying to unlock Blake Griffin as of right now but the 13 rewind players are nuts, i have bill Russell as well but the final 11 are nuts 8 rebounds, a double-double, and 100 percent green threes almost broke my controller. but the final set will not be fun at all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i know right you mean, i have gotten luka and trying to unlock Blake Griffin as of right now but the 13 rewind players are nuts, i have bill Russell as well but the final 11 are nuts 8 rebounds, a double-double, and 100 percent green threes almost broke my controller. but the final set will not be fun at all

I'm on the same challenge and, whilst I could technically do it from an MT perspective, I'm not going to right now (if at all). I already have a DM Blake as my PF. 2K knows what they're doing and they're wanting people to buy Season Rewind packs when they come out again on Tuesday to try and get Blake.

 

I'm on the 8 rebounds challenge... my best was getting 6, but it loses its fun when you have to deliberately miss shots to try and get offensive rebounds. Clearly was not play-tested at all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cyvnyde said:

The last Domination set is going to be Hell on current gen. The final games will undoubtedly be against an all Invincible team on HOF difficulty. I've gotten Luka and would definitely recommend him. He has pretty much all 99 stats and has a quick release, which helps. Would also recommend using Tom Van Arsdale (if you have him from TT). He has the quickest release in the game (I believe) and even on HOF difficulty, I green with him about 75% of the time.

 

You have Bill Russell? My hats off to you. I've gotten Butler, Lillard and Worthy but gave up on the second Bill Russell challenge as my controller was about to get thrown through the window.

Yeah I gave up on Luka just dont wanna grind that much. I have to turn on a VPN and connect it to my PS5 to be able to use the auction house. Still, on next gen having Bird or Demarcus on PG might be better then having luka. It's all about having height adventage if u wanna win. Also use the PD Bol Bol, that man is pure fraud. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

surely we can report this guy i planned on going for the first to platinum it, but even if im not this guy needs to be banned.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yo_Its_DLOADING said:

surely we can report this guy i planned on going for the first to platinum it, but even if im not this guy needs to be banned.

Don't worry. He'll be removed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah i noticed that cheater we still have 18 days to go, it does even tell us if it be there next season, i hope we don't have to wait till august to do domination  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don't have a very good team take advantage of the free dark matter cards from the daily login rewards, i've gotten 3 without even playing a game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The final Domination set will finally be releasing this Friday at the start of the final season! Teams will feature lineups from different special cards across seasons from glitched to warped to the recent Sim challenges rewards. 33 stars will reward DM AI 66 will get DM Paul Pierce and 99 will be invincible Vince Carter! Good luck to everyone that's been waiting!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally I could get that platinum trophy and delete this game from my hard drive 😇

Some people in other forum complaint about Vince Carter being this final dom reward. Well, I guess they dont care about trophies like some of us lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.