Is there any chance that the pre order trinity pack will be able to purchase in the future for other accounts

shai_sr12345

I already have the pre order pack. 

I asking it because I have most of the item of hitman 2016 & hitman 2 on my EU account. but some items from both game versions that I have don't want to be sync with each other. 

I ask it because the reqriume suit & it's item from hitman 2016 was like that & it was released some months after the game was released for anyone to purchase them.

4 hours ago, HaserPL said:

If I understand what you're asking about, you can always download stuff from your previous account, set it as your primary account on your PS4, and use everything on the second account.

I did it but when I play the game on my main account some of them are not appearing. Weirdly enough some of the item from the full game version that I have don't want to be shown on the EU version of the game that i have access to ( from what I have seen the trinity pack is the only content that don't want to be shown on the EU version)

To clarify the full game is the us version the EU is the Free starter pack because didn't find the time to order EU disc or digital version of the game

But when I launched each version most of the content I can get access to 

If I launched the EU version its the trinity pack that mostly can't be accessed from the starter pack (for the moment could be more items) 

If I launched the US (the full game) don't have some items like the Hitman2 collectors suit & remote duck pack the hitman 2016 reqrium white suit (can access the weapons of it) & can't access the location of hitman 2016 & 2 on the us version but EU starter pack can access them