Aranea Highwind

Resident Evil Village PSN Avatars & PS4 Theme Free Rewards

24 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

If anyone wants to know the answer to “when was the first resident evil released on PlayStation?”: 03-22-1996. 

THANKS BRUH !

Edited by fresquinho

Got both theme and avatars from RE Village. :3

19 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

If anyone wants to know the answer to “when was the first resident evil released on PlayStation?”: 03-22-1996. 

Thanks

What the hell? It doesn't let me complete the 2nd mission, it says "Mission Not Available" so I can't get the theme... DAFUQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Apparently I'm screwed I guess.. WHY ME

Edited by fresquinho

3 hours ago, fresquinho said:

What the hell? It doesn't let me complete the 2nd mission, it says "Mission Not Available" so I can't get the theme... DAFUQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Apparently I'm screwed I guess.. WHY ME

Same with me, but i thought that's because I play on PS5 and you can't use themes there. Super weird.

I cannot even complete first step. It let me put in the date, but it doesn't move from there

EDIT: had to use different browser :v finaly got the avatars, theme is not avalaible tho

Edited by Forunth

When I try to download the theme I'm redirected to the purchase page for the game...

Im in no rush to start the game, but i would have for the theme if it was a good theme, but i think it looks pretty weak personally, if a theme cant even have themed icons i dont bother wasting the hdd space, stock icons suck and its the same static image of Chris weve all seen a hundred times, dynamic or nothing, at least the menu music doesnt sound like it will annoy you after it loops a few times like some themes do and the key tone sounds fine so not all bad, still, im not gonna miss this one, nice idea as a reward for playing though, kudos Capcom

It won't let me redeem the PS4 theme, it doesn't show up in my rewards section, only the avatars do. Oh well, I don't play on PS4 anymore anyway since I got my PS5.

8 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Haha I’m just pulling your leg! 1f609.png flex all you want! I hope you’re enjoying the PS5. I see you playing it a lot but sadly it no longer shows what games you’re playing anymore. It sucks they removed that feature.

Oh no, that sucks! I wasn't aware that you couldn't see that. I can still see what PS4 folks are playing. I have been enjoying the PS5 though, although I've mostly been playing PS4 games on it so far. Been playing a lot of Kingdom Come: Deliverance lately.

Shame PS5 doesnt have themes but the avatars are handy.

Thanks for sharing the post/link.

So they’ve finally brought back the rewards for games? (Used to be called PlayStation Experience or something)

Is this the first game to utilize the rewards feature in what feels like ages? Or have I been missing out?

19 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Well la dee da, aren’t you special with your PS5! Not like the rest of us plebs! 1f913.png

This reply was funny asf, had me dead! 😂

Has anyone had trouble claiming? The page says "Sorry! There are no quests available at this time!" :(

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

Does the quest exist in the Japanese Store?

Yes, just got 'em both (avatars and the dynamic theme) from my japanese account.

Ty, i like dem mission avas and theme homes xD

Im always missing the free stuff man, i love that chris avatar :(

is there a thread that contains news like this?

Edited by denullz666