White moonflower and ending E (spoilers)

so i'm currently growing the pink flowers and i would need to wait for a day for them to die to get the seeds, the only ending i got left to do is D which temporarily deletes your save so i'm wondering here if by playing for a bit and getting your save back, how will this affect the flowers? will they grow and die so i can harvest them or will they be removed? i don't want to go finish the game now since i don't know what will happen, if anyone knows i would appreciate responses

4 hours ago, phoenix_shade said:

Lol i was wondering the same thing. So I'm just going to play Resident Evil 8 while I wait for that flower to grow

you can still advance the time. Just change setting to the highest clock, (if you have multiple saves then use them... save twice) then plant seeds. save over 1. advance time on clock to +1300 isle of samoan or something. load game and see what flowers bloom.

it's easy. once you get pink and peach seeds just back up. plant save time skip and see if you have white flower

Rule of thumb for the moonflowers is that PLANT in the past, HARVEST in the future... It works well to those in GMT +0.00 like London or any other region  that puts you in the middle.  With GMT +0.00 you can set the clock back to -11.00 (American Samoa) and forward time to +13.00 (Independent Samoa)... go back to your present time and you can already see what flowers have cropped up from the seedlings.  Though getting the white moonflower on your first attempt is very rare, some people do get lucky but we'll most likely get it right on the second (still a lucky shot though I got mine this way) or the third cycle.

i planted

peach / pink / peach / pink / peach

but I didn't get the white moonflower 

as written in the powerpyx guide. I didn't use time manipulation. Did I do something wrong? 

Thanks

47 minutes ago, Spide29 said:

i planted

as written in the powerpyx guide. I didn't use time manipulation. Did I do something wrong? 

Thanks

The cross-breeding is random chance, and it's entirely possible to plant a full garden with no luck. Hence why it's recommended to use the timezone method to check for cross-breeds immediately, and to make a backup save beforehand in case you run out of seeds.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xylobe said:

The cross-breeding is random chance, and it's entirely possible to plant a full garden with no luck. Hence why it's recommended to use the timezone method to check for cross-breeds immediately, and to make a backup save beforehand in case you run out of seeds.

Excuse me, so when I get a chance to plant a full garden, if I don't get the white moon flower, I reload the save? Save of the game or save of the console? Many thanks again

Of the game.

Make a save before planting the seeds, save in another file, less with the time zone and come back to see the results. If it's not as expected, just change back the time zone, reload the originale save file and start over.

It took me 4 attempts, something like 15 minutes of planting, saving and reloading, to get my lunar tear once I had pink and peach seeds.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tetho_mig said:

Del gioco.

Fai un salvataggio prima di piantare i semi, salva in un altro file, meno con il fuso orario e torna a vedere i risultati. Se non è come previsto, basta ripristinare il fuso orario, ricaricare il file di salvataggio originale e ricominciare da capo.

Mi ci sono voluti 4 tentativi, qualcosa come 15 minuti di semina, salvataggio e ricarica, per ottenere la mia lacrima lunare una volta che ho avuto semi di rosa e pesca.

thank a lot

17 hours ago, Spide29 said:

i planted

Thanks

No its RNG. I didn't manipulate the time either and I got a flower on my first crop.

• Like 1

I had my garden planted and went for ending D. After that I got ending E, restored mi previous save and the garden was exactly as I left it. 

Another thing. If the only thing left is the Lunar Tear and you don't care about seeds you can save before planting, plant, go to eastern plains, change the timezone without closing the game and when you go back to the village the flowers will have bloomed. No need to keep opening and closing the game. If not, change the timezone, reload and plant again.