Biome 2 Cipher tips needed

jack_a_snacks

Looking for the last one to spawn but can't get it to drop in after opening every door on about 20-25 runs now. Does anyone have any tips of how to make one pop in? Should i pick up parasites? Should i activate respwan chamber and die and come back to life? Is there a method anyone suggests?

EDIT: I have managed to get the last one to spawn thanks for the replies in this thread. The guy below has posted a video of a speed run farming method for the 19/20 cipher which most of you are probably missing. It is a very rare room to spawn i would imagine i have had over 100+ chances of spawning this room with no luck until i started speed running it and got it on my 82nd run. Just watch his video and do that method.... It might feel like you're doing something wrong but trust me you're not. I would recommend going ONE MORE UNLOCKED BLUE DOOR further than he does in his video because that rare room spawned one more door further than his in his video. Also as a side note my trophy did not pop straight away due to the activity cards being bugged. Don't panic just restart the game and it will pop when you load back in at the ship.

Edited by jack_a_snacks

One of my last 2 ciphers from biome 2 is this one posted earlier. Heres a video showing how to quick grind for it since it always spawns close to the teleporter.

Also my last one, the hand statue that was quite rare for me too.

qwz1obu.jpg

gFBTxyQ.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Godan_8 said:

One of my last 2 ciphers from biome 2 is this one posted earlier. Heres a video showing how to quick grind for it since it always spawns close to the teleporter.

qwz1obu.jpg

gFBTxyQ.jpg

This hand is in temple?

I still miss one cipher but i got all you mentioned. I even got a rare one, a two floor circle room with a small tower in middle with 3 branches.

In the outside part, the rarest i got is like a big temple with multiple floors, the cipher is at the bottom on the left side of stairs.

I have no idea where to find my last one and i'm surprised nobody has done a collectibles youtube videos with all of them.

Also has it been confirmed we can only get cipher from unlocked blue rooms ? No locked blue rooms, or even main path rooms ?

Edited by Shorah-

27 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

I still miss one cipher but i got all you mentioned. I even got a rare one, a two floor circle room with a small tower in middle with 3 branches.

In the outside part, the rarest i got is like a big temple with multiple floors, the cipher is at the bottom on the left side of stairs.

I have no idea where to find my last one and i'm surprised nobody has done a collectibles youtube videos with all of them.

Also has it been confirmed we can only get cipher from unlocked blue rooms ? No locked blue rooms, or even main path rooms ?

I think its bugged, Ive been doing countless speedruns.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

How wabout this one?

26 minutes ago, Olpo01 said:

I think its bugged, Ive been doing countless speedruns.

OK so for anyone that is still having this issue. I just done exactly what the guys video was of the speed running and using the teleporter to the top of the mountain. I managed to get that room to spawn for me but the trophy didn't pop! However i restarted my game and it popped when i loaded back in.

For reference this took me 82 runs of speed running it. Was about 4 hours work.

7 hours ago, sssMABsss said:

I have never seen this one, is at the top of the mountain right?

Yes. Area before second teleport.

3 hours ago, F-o-D-Aurora said:

I got 19/20 and my trophy popped for the 2nd biome 

Glitch? Or is the last cipher to be found in a different biome?

I also have this bug...

Hi, my final glyph in biome 2 was in this area:

Bmnd6wf.jpg

8Gp77fV.jpg

A blue triangle door where it usually connects to the challenge room door. But this time the challenge room was somwhere else and the room with the glyph was here instead. I thought my game was bugged first since I got all the ones mentioned here after tons of runs but it thankfully wasnt. Hopefully this can help someone. This is right at the start when ascending the mountain after the open area. NOT on top of the mountain.

In that same room are two fabricators and a laser area with two heals at the end. In well over 60 runs Ive never seen this room before lol.

Edited by resistance2X
  • Like 1

On 09/05/2021 at 4:18 PM, resistance2X said:

Bmnd6wf.jpg

8Gp77fV.jpg

A blue triangle door where it usually connects to the challenge room door. But this time the challenge room was somwhere else and the room with the glyph was here instead. I thought my game was bugged first since I got all the ones mentioned here after tons of runs but it thankfully wasnt. Hopefully this can help someone. This is right at the start when ascending the mountain after the open area. NOT on top of the mountain.

In that same room are two fabricators and a laser area with two heals at the end. In well over 60 runs Ive never seen this room before lol.

I'm thinking I need this one as I've done countless runs and all the other room types everyone's suggesting I've done. Thanks for the suggestion dude! Definitely gonna have to grind it out for this.

Edit: Think I got lucky grinding this out now as it only took 40 minutes after commenting. ? This was the one I needed. I think mine glitched and didn't count one of them so this was my 20th, but it thought it was the 19th as my Xenoglygh says 90/90 now.

Edited by TCJGforce128
  • Like 1

Sad, I've seen both of these rooms multiple times and I'm pretty sure I've gotten those already, but i still need one ? Only needed Scout Log 9 and 1 Biome 2 Cipher for Platinum....

EDIT: Holy fuck, after 35 hours of grinding I got both of them BACK TO BACK! 

Edited by deeps_rj
  • Like 1

On 09/05/2021 at 4:18 PM, resistance2X said:

Bmnd6wf.jpg

8Gp77fV.jpg

I've done over 150 runs on Biome 2 and I think I never saw that room, is it in the temple? 

On 5/7/2021 at 10:30 PM, Godan_8 said:

qwz1obu.jpg

gFBTxyQ.jpg

How do you dash run like that?

Finally got my last biome 2 cipher and completed the platinum.

It took nearly 300 runs to get the last 2. One was the visor cipher and the second one was outside in the desert.

I just obtained it and it was the one that had the huge lava area with pillars and lasers in it, with 4 items on the other side.

I had only seen that room one other time, the very first time I played biome 2 long before I could walk on the lava, almost 180 hours ago.

Unfortunately I did not know which one I was missing so I had to keep doing full biome 2 runs just to make sure I had not missed something.

• Like 1

As the person above me already mentioned, my last one was also the cipher in the desert with a very large lava road, lasers coming from left and right.

Around 75 Runs for this area to appear.

The moment when you see a area you’ve never seen before is a great in this game when going for Collectibles. Got the platinum in 40 hours, completed the story in 16 hours, so there were 24 hours pure grind, but I guess I got pretty lucky ?

Good Luck to everyone else.