Sometimes You Vita Games Sale 0.99$

TrophyChief

50 minutes ago, CsGetDegree said:

Any of these game actually good or are they just easy plats?

I am sure most people are interested in the easy plats but a few of them just look like interesting games to me. Checked the reviews on Steam for those ones and shockingly all of them had "positive" or higher ratings so I think I am gonna pick them up. Metropolis in particular looks wild, some sort of R rated visual novel/match 3 puzzle quest type thing? I need to play that for myself lol.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CsGetDegree said:

Any of these game actually good or are they just easy plats?

The energy games are alright. Like @Helyx said earlier, Metropolis seems good from the little I've played of it. Active Neurons I wrote the trophy guide for, is a smart and interesting puzzle game which is well worth a play through. Can't comment on the rest (either don't have them or have them but not played them lol) 

Would be interested in this sale if it hit the UK like @enaysoft

UPDATE:

Actually looking at some of these games, seems like they are already on sale in the UK PSN store, but not at what the GBP equivalent of 0.99USD is.

Edited by The_Kopite
Updated information
  • Like 2

I grabbed some that looks like they may be interesting, if I get a few hours out of each of them, I'll be happy...

• Save the Ninja Clan
  • Breeder Homegrown
  • Sigi
  • Steam Tactics
  • Metropolis
  • Pantsu Hunter

Okay, that last one is probably going to be dumb as hell, but I couldn't resist with a name like that. ?

• Like 2

Sadly this doesn’t appear to be an EU sale. Here in the U.K. Pantsu Hunter is still full price. I do recommend people get Metropolis Lux Obscura, but the sale on this is not even as low as past sales. My Aunt is a Witch is also on sale, but again, at a much higher price than in the US. I real hope this proper sale comes to the U.K.

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Sadly this doesn’t appear to be an EU sale. Here in the U.K. Pantsu Hunter, which has been in my wishlist for a while, is still full price. I do recommend people get Metropolis Lux Obscura, but the sale on this is not even as low as past sales. My Aunt is a Witch is also on sale, but again, at a much higher price than in the US. I real hope this proper sale comes to the U.K.

Not yet. The publisher did submit a request.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Carol said:

I think it’s very nice of them to do this and I do hope that this sale arrives to the EU store too. I would definitely buy some games.

It goes to their advantage too because more people would buy their games. I really hope the sale will come to EU too.

• Like 1