Sometimes You Vita Games Sale 0.99$

TrophyChief

I actually wanted both Awesome Peas and My Aunt is a Witch. Kept debating getting all the Energy games and Active Neurons but a dollar each is a steal. Never heard of Need a Packet but it looked interesting so I got it. I'll wind up playing them when my brain needs that trophy dopamine.

I'm hoping this sale carries over to EU but it's comforting to know that all of these games have a PS4 release as well. So even if the Vita store was to go down there'd be no risk of missing out. In fact here in Germany Alteric is cheaper on PS4 than on Vita. 1.79 € vs 6.19 €.

2 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Jumped on and bought 18 that I didn't have yet.... couldn't find Pantsu Hunter on the Canadian store though

If you still have a PS3, than you can buy it through that store. For some reason it disappeared from the Vita Store in NA.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nameless600 said:

Does anyone know how long this sale lasts? Or is it a permanent price drop.

There is no end date on it so its a permanent price.

That said, it may be possible to manually raise the price again so that it acts like a sale.

9 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Jumped on and bought 18 that I didn't have yet.... couldn't find Pantsu Hunter on the Canadian store though

7 hours ago, GSW_Solidkarma said:

Same I don’t see it either.

You probably wont ever see it on vita, you have to purchase it with Ps3 ps store.

vita version only. sometimes you has ps4 but it's never cross-buy. 

as for short/long determination. the way i work with that is under 25: it's a short game. anything over is a long game imo.

i have all of those vita titles. so i'll be missing out on the deal.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

I think I own a bunch of them already. Are any of these cross-buy?

A few of these games (the older ones like the Energy ones) have previously been on sale, before they stopped Vita sales so you may have bought them in that occasion.