Sometimes You Vita Games Sale 0.99$

TrophyChief

Most of them are just easy plats - and some of them are really boring, just in case you wanna try them out.

But there are also some good ones I actually enjoyed:

-Spiral Splatter (is it really for psvita? I played this one on PS4)

-Bucket Knight

-Explosive Jake

-Sigi - A fart for Melusina

-Awesome Pea 1 & 2

-Energy Cycle (all three)

-Grass Cutter

No sale for us in Germany, maybe they think we don't need something like that here because we are rich. Germany has the largest low-wage sector in Europe, the lowest pension, the highest tax burden for ordinary citizens and the highest retirement age. I think it's unfair that we don't get a sale, because only the state is rich, not the citizens.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

When looking at some of these titles on the ps app off my phone, the prices for a few of these I would be interested in are not 0.99.

Do I need to look at them on the vita? 

Any help is appreciated! 

Yes, Vita storefront and from the NA region.

7 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Does the app even let you look at Vita games? Those and PS3 listings can no longer be found on the webstore, so assume the app is the same. Pantsu Hunter can only be found on the PS3's store for whatever reason, as well. Don't ask why I know this. :ninja:

Pantsu came up on my app but for $9.09 and Metropolis came up as $2 something. 

When looking on my vita later, Metropolis came up as 0.99 while Pantsu did not show up at all. 

18 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Every single one of them. 

17 minutes ago, LazHimself said:

Well alright then! lols.

That's actually not entirely true. I think NeverEnd is either quite long or difficult, Spiral Splatter and Save the Ninja Clan are quite a bit harder on Vita, and one of the Energy games was also a real pain to do as the levels are random and some of the later ones are really quite tough

1 hour ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Pantsu came up on my app but for $9.09 and Metropolis came up as $2 something. 

When looking on my vita later, Metropolis came up as 0.99 while Pantsu did not show up at all. 

Those may have been the PS4 versions. Think I remember seeing them for that. Pantsu won't show up on the Vita storefront for whatever reason. Unless you have a PS3 and can buy it there, it's not able to be purchased sadly.

As an FYI, Swordbreaker is a pretty fun game if you like Choose Your Own Adventure books. The choices are often completely random, too. A hypothetical example:

You come to a floor with acid. Will you walk carefully, or run fast? 

And of course, walking carefully means you slip and fall, while running fast gets you through unscathed.

21 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

if you like Choose Your Own Adventure books.

As someone who amassed a couple dozen CYOA books and got checked out two new ones from the library every Saturday growing up, I have to say I really, really liked them. 

As someone who revisited quite a few of them in the last couple years, thinking I could use them for a couple training sessions, I recognize times have changed and boy are some of those really racist.

Wait, are you saying Swordbreaker has a lot of really racist aspects of it as well?

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

As someone who amassed a couple dozen CYOA books and got checked out two new ones from the library every Saturday growing up, I have to say I really, really liked them. 

As someone who revisited quite a few of them in the last couple years, thinking I could use them for a couple training sessions, I recognize times have changed and boy are some of those really racist.

Wait, are you saying Swordbreaker has a lot of really racist aspects of it as well?

LOL. You’ve got me there. I haven’t seen a CYOA book since I was about 11.

Were they really racist? The only one with different races I can remember was one with the Mayans, and even then, I don’t remember much.