Sometimes You Vita Games Sale 0.99$

TrophyChief

I heard from a friend that Sony closed their EU offices relating to Vita products and therefore any comms sent from the devs to such offices won’t be seen to. Not sure how accurate that is, but given that we’ve waited so long for them to action the devs request to drop the prices, I’d say we are not likely to get them in EU, sadly. 

On 19/05/2021 at 5:12 PM, Shinoda_2qx said:

I heard from a friend that Sony closed their EU offices relating to Vita products and therefore any comms sent from the devs to such offices won’t be seen to. Not sure how accurate that is, but given that we’ve waited so long for them to action the devs request to drop the prices, I’d say we are not likely to get them in EU, sadly. 

If that's true, they couldn't be bothered to setup an 'out-of-office'?  xD

It wouldn't surprise me!

On 5/19/2021 at 0:12 PM, Shinoda_2qx said:

47 minutes ago, deadjoe said:

If that's true, they couldn't be bothered to setup an 'out-of-office'?  xD

It wouldn't surprise me!

Given that Dull Grey was released digitally May 5 and EU has it's own regional release on Vita, this information is highly unlikely to be accurate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janzor88 said:

€1 games on the EU Vita Store that I've found so far, and bought:

Swordbreaker The Game

Steam Tactics

Vasilis

The Tower Of Beatrice

Sigil

Save The Ninja Clan

Have you guys found any other good discounts?

57 minutes ago, Klart said:

Nice. Hoping for other games to join.

Yep.

https://psprices.com/region-pl/discounts/?platform=PSVita&sort=date&page=1

Change the country for matching your account.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Does anyone know how long this “sale” is to last - is it just a permanent price drop now?

They are doing this sale by adjusting the permanent price since actual sales are not allowed. So they will have to manually request the permanent prices back up to full price at some point.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone seen any of the other games go on sale yet??  I just did a quick check and My Aunt is a Witch is still full price.

It'll have been 6 weeks tomorrow since the sale went live and we're still waiting... thanks, Sony!

• 2 months later...
On 20/05/2021 at 2:12 AM, Shinoda_2qx said:

Feelsbadman.jpg

56 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

This sale is over now?

Sometimes You has republished every Vita game in their catalogue and made it crossbuy with the PS4 version. As a result the Vita-only digital games are removed from the Store. 

The publisher expected that people would receive a digital copy for the other platform for free due to the crossbuy but only when you bought the PS4 version first. Last update is there will be no retroactive crossbuy at all unfortunately.