Any online trophies?

Hey! I've never played a Medal of Honor game and I'm looking into possibly picking up MOH: Frontlines and getting its platinum. This seems to be all offline/single player stuff trophy wise. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks and happy hunting!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2021 at 1:29 AM, FilmFanatic said:

You are correct, it’s all offline and single player.

Sorry for the late reply, I never really check my notifications on psnp. Thanks for answering and clearing up my confusion. Happy hunting!

• 6 months later...
On 1/13/2022 at 7:41 AM, willmill97 said:

I need to some drive to actually get on this. I thought the game was so outdated with its controls and aiming I never got past the beach, deleted it and never earned a trophy. Does it get better?

I'd imagine the story makes doing the game somewhat worth it, I will start this game pretty soon and I'll see.

Edited by Gazmirr
  • Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 8:41 PM, willmill97 said:

I need to some drive to actually get on this. I thought the game was so outdated with its controls and aiming I never got past the beach, deleted it and never earned a trophy. Does it get better?

Coming from someone who played all the Medal of Honor games on PC previously and then started MOH: Frontline, the controls are not too bad actually although it does take a while to get used to. I do agree with @Gazmirr that the story is worth playing for, some of the levels are really good. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...