TheDblTap

Returnal Trophy Guide

10 posts in this topic

I was wondering if Sins of the mother trophy is missable? I played the game once and did em all except the last one but my save got corrupted due to the patch 1.3.3 when I was only missing 2 sun fragment so I restarted the campaign and breeze through the first world so I only went to the house once, now I'm back after act 2 and I can't seem to be able to go back to the house for the 2 missable house sequence!? Don't tell me I have to beat the game a 3rd time? 😂

It shouldn't be missable cause you get all sequences in order, no matter when you go to the house. What you could do is just running level 4 or 1 till you've seen all sequences. As far as i know, to get sunface fragments, you have to trigger the 5th sequence with the child looking for octopus. Then you get the last one when you have all fragments.

23 hours ago, TheDblTap said:

I just wanted to drop these here in case anyone finds them useful.

I made a Trophy Guide for Returnal with as much info as I could put into words, including the many bugs, where to expect them, and how to overcome them if possible. 

https://platget.com/guides/returnal-trophy-guide/

Additionally, I made a little extra guide for Scout Log 009 and Scout Log 010 since they're pretty notorious:

https://platget.com/guides/returnal-scout-log-9-10-location/

I hope they're helpful!

Have a great weekend :)

images in your second guide don't work........

Posted (edited)

@DeAdIBoLTs As @Shorah- said, you need to have seen the first 5 house sequences. By beating the final boss you will have all five available to you, you just need to trigger them. 

You can only experience one house sequence at a time I believe. The first 3 are only viewable in the Overgrown Ruins area, and the last two are only available in the Echoing Ruins area.

Once you've seen all 5, the sunface fragments will start spawning. Once you have all 6 of them, take them to the house and you'll get to see the sixth House Sequence and hopefully get the Sins of the Mother trophy :)

@CrazyAce842 Really? 

They're displaying fine for me so I'm not sure what the problem is there!

Try clearing your cache and reloading the page? Might fix it for you :)

Edited by TheDblTap
Clarification

Congratulations on your platinum! Big fan of Platget! Excellent review and guide. Returnal is definitely on my to play list.

15 hours ago, TheDblTap said:

@CrazyAce842 Really? 

They're displaying fine for me so I'm not sure what the problem is there!

Try clearing your cache and reloading the page? Might fix it for you :)

i figured it out, my ad blocker was blocking the images 🙄

thanks for the guide

Any information on log 46?

On 2021-05-08 at 11:26 AM, TheDblTap said:

I just wanted to drop these here in case anyone finds them useful.

I made a Trophy Guide for Returnal with as much info as I could put into words, including the many bugs, where to expect them, and how to overcome them if possible. 

https://platget.com/guides/returnal-trophy-guide/

Additionally, I made a little extra guide for Scout Log 009 and Scout Log 010 since they're pretty notorious:

https://platget.com/guides/returnal-scout-log-9-10-location/

I hope they're helpful!

Have a great weekend :)

I am struggling since yesterday to find the last cipher in biome 6 still no luck where can it be note that I already collected the one in the room that has a timer before the platforms descend