Auto-unlock trophies with save transfer

fbdbh

39 minutes ago, Crayven said:

I have a question. I got majority of the trophys unlocked except jacks 55th birthday party. Two for the over ten minutes and the other for the all s ranks. Do I just have to s rank one to unlock the trophy for all s rank? Do I do them all on the the same save or do I do them completely from scratch?

I think you want the RE7 page for this mate, you're on 8 ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, gonna revive the thread now. I just got 100% in Village (main game + DLC) on ps4 and like to transfer my savefile to ps5. I've been reading thru the comments but am still little confused. So there is no autopop except for 2 trophies right. For most of the other trophies it's enough to complete one task to make them pop right? I have a few savefiles on different slots, but most stuff I did on the one where I finished the game 4 times. So my question is, are there specific things I have to look out for? Do I need to replay the full game at least one time? What about the Shadow of Rose DLC? Please enlighten me :) 

Edited by Solid-Fisch

2 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Hey guys, gonna revive the thread now. I just got 100% in Village (main game + DLC) on ps4 and like to transfer my savefile to ps5. I've been reading thru the comments but am still little confused. So there is no autopop except for 2 trophies right. For most of the other trophies it's enough to complete one task to make them pop right? I have a few savefiles on different slots, but most stuff I did on the one where I finished the game 4 times. So my question is, are there specific things I have to look out for? Do I need to replay the full game at least one time? What about the Shadow of Rose DLC? Please enlighten me :) 

The safest thing you can do is save often, and transfer the save from before a trophy supposedly unlocks and do it again on the other version.