How much Lei should you have after your first playthrough?

I’m following Powerpyx’s trophy guide. I think i’m near the end and i currently have just over 700,000 Lei. How much did everyone else have after their first playthrough? I’m worried i have got way less than i should have.

Also, a quick question regarding the weapons. Do you have to find these weapons again in new game plus? I’m just wondering if i could just sell most of the weapons i have found to get more Lei before i finish the game. Thanks!

You can sell all the weapons to Duke if you need money, you can simply rebuy them from him anytime you want. They will keep all the parts and upgrades you have made to weapon. So if you sell him a fully upgrades pistol, he will have this fully upgraded pistol in his shop instead of an unupgraded one.

You do not have to find any weapons again, they will be either in your inventory or at Duke's shop. You will also unlock some weapons in NG+ which are not obtainable in your first run (liek the STAKE magnum).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

You can sell all the weapons to Duke if you need money, you can simply rebuy them from him anytime you want. They will keep all the parts and upgrades you have made to weapon. So if you sell him a fully upgrades pistol, he will have this fully upgraded pistol in his shop instead of an unupgraded one.

You do not have to find any weapons again, they will be either in your inventory or at Duke's shop. You will also unlock some weapons in NG+ which are not obtainable in your first run (liek the STAKE magnum).

Ok thanks. When you sell them to duke do you buy them back at full price? For example say i sold all my weapons in one playthrough, in the next playthrough do i have to buy them all back again or will they be free from duke? 

Edited by Radford999

55 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Ok thanks. When you sell them to duke do you buy them back at full price? For example say i sold all my weapons in one playthrough, in the next playthrough do i have to buy them all back again or will they be free from duke? 

Maybe you could try to back up your save before you sell them so you don't have to buy them back?

I had 1.9 million at the end of my 1st playthrough, I think we are missing a LOT of stuff. 

There lots of stuff not mentioned on sites and not linoed directly to trophies which is why a lot of players are ending with such little

It depends on the difficulty because enemies drop more Lei on higher difficulties.

I did my 1st run on casual and ended up with 1.1 million. I collected all treasures, beat all minibosses and the only thing I ever purchased were the inventory upgrades.

I recently did another run for the Frugal Father trophy where I only purchased some unlocked weapons and ended up with 1.4 million at the end.

I imagine if you actually get through Village of Shadows and would not spend any money on that run you could easily end up with 5 million or more as the enemies drop HUGE amounts of Lei (almost 10 times as much as on casual or standard).

At this point I don't even know what to buy anymore as I have fully maxed out all my weapons and bought the Grenade Launcher.

@Cloudbahamut oh thats sound great. i finished my first playthrough yesterday (Hardcore)

Now i'm thinking about a second cleanup Run on Easy and then the Speedrun ink. Village of Shadows.

I thought aboubt to Save 1 Run (Combine Easy Run with 3h, 4 Heals and Knife Only) but i just have something like 400-500k Lei because i bought a Lot of things (Shotgun at the End)

I read that the Max Upgrade for the Stake will cost 2.1 Million Lei......soooooo any tips?

i thought to start with the granat launcer and collect money during the Village of Shadow run and switch during the run.

I finished my first Playthru on Harcore with around 2 million. I can confirm that there are a lot of stuff not mentioned in the Guides. The treasures. They only show you the important ones. But there are 57 in total. 

You can see this in RE.Net. I have them all. After my first run, I missed the Lipstick and the teddy bear. And now I have them. To farm money, it is important to have all the locations in blue and finding this treasures. Sometimes, they are not really on the map and you do not have access immediatly. Like the lipstick and the teddy bear.

4 hours ago, Durandart said:

@Cloudbahamut oh thats sound great. i finished my first playthrough yesterday (Hardcore)

Now i'm thinking about a second cleanup Run on Easy and then the Speedrun ink. Village of Shadows.

I thought aboubt to Save 1 Run (Combine Easy Run with 3h, 4 Heals and Knife Only) but i just have something like 400-500k Lei because i bought a Lot of things (Shotgun at the End)

I read that the Max Upgrade for the Stake will cost 2.1 Million Lei......soooooo any tips?

i thought to start with the granat launcer and collect money during the Village of Shadow run and switch during the run.

Most ur money comes from Factory, its not all about treasure, the enemies in Factory drop a lot of cash and expensive crystals

In fact, most the early treasures are a waste of time, especially if doing under 3 hours. 

I did under 3 hours, no healing, Knife only, Mapmatician and still finished with 1.3 mill approx!

Remember where all the weapons/parts were because the parts will have 10000 lei in there spots, and the weapons will have that or more depending on weapon, magnum for example has 30000 in its spot! 

Kill the big werewolfs, they give u a crystal that sells for 20000, kill the alpha as well, thats an extra 80000

Leave the giants and the jet pack soldats, take too long knife only, but kill everything else in factory. 

Only trash mobs worth ur time killing are the factory mobs. 

I leave most Castle treasure unless i naturally pass. 

I leave Benes grave treasure as too long to backtrack, I do get Ottos Mill though and all the boat spots (remember I do under 3 hours as well so need to optimise what I get) 

So I guess, do all the villaga map, all wolfs, last 3 labyrinths, all weapons, all mid to late game treasure (except benes grave) and kill everything in the factory except jetpackers and armored and that should net u over 1 million. 

Its not all about treasures, revisit those weapon location, kill specific enemies and do those final 3 labyrinths!! 

Highest ive ever finished with btw is abt 1.8million

U want grenade launcher as well for VoS. Sure STAKE is ur boss killer, but when running past mobs or enemies where there is not much space, u just lob a flash and run past out of danger! 

Grenade launcher can do you for start of VoS btw until u get enough for STAKE. Money in VoS btw, u wont be swarming in it by the way, sure enemies drop quite a bit more, but everything else is the same lei wise. Hanging around on VoS is what will get u killed which is why y maybe wont be killing much, the factory mobs are great though as they drop like 7000 each

Grenade launcher amd flashbangs btw kill crows instantly and they each drop abt 3000 on VoS. Before u reach the castle alone u pass about 9 crows! 

Last tip, with the Karambut Knife, hold block and swipe, u swupe almost twice as fast as the basic R1 swipe as damage is no different!! 

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

Finished my first run on medium. Have picked every tresaure and weapon attachment and assembled all combinable treasures, didn't kill any big wolfs but did kill Otto, reached final boss at 1.021M Lei.

1M is just enough to fully upgrade M1851. Started my VoS run with it as I thought an Easy knife only speedrun wont' give me another million for sure. Fully upgraded, it has 2900 dmg vs 4500 for STAKE and much smaller capacity (7 vs 20), hopefully I won't face any troubles.

27 minutes ago, macrosdxc said:

Finished my first run on medium. Have picked every tresaure and weapon attachment and assembled all combinable treasures, didn't kill any big wolfs but did kill Otto, reached final boss at 1.021M Lei.

1M is just enough to fully upgrade M1851. Started my VoS run with it as I thought an Easy knife only speedrun wont' give me another million for sure. Fully upgraded, it has 2900 dmg vs 4500 for STAKE and much smaller capacity (7 vs 20), hopefully I won't face any troubles.

U can use that Magnum m8 yea, you also want grenade launcher as sometimes the magnums just arent quick enough, thats where flashbangs come in handy! 

I get 1.3 mill only knife only speedrun, and i miss a lot of stuff, easily do-able. Those saying u get much less are just wasting the run by nit grabbing anything, from a Lei sense anyway! 

20 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Most ur money comes from Factory, its not all about treasure, the enemies in Factory drop a lot of cash and expensive crystals

In fact, most the early treasures are a waste of time, especially if doing under 3 hours. 

I did under 3 hours, no healing, Knife only, Mapmatician and still finished with 1.3 mill approx!

Remember where all the weapons/parts were because the parts will have 10000 lei in there spots, and the weapons will have that or more depending on weapon, magnum for example has 30000 in its spot! 

Kill the big werewolfs, they give u a crystal that sells for 20000, kill the alpha as well, thats an extra 80000

Leave the giants and the jet pack soldats, take too long knife only, but kill everything else in factory. 

Only trash mobs worth ur time killing are the factory mobs. 

I leave most Castle treasure unless i naturally pass. 

I leave Benes grave treasure as too long to backtrack, I do get Ottos Mill though and all the boat spots (remember I do under 3 hours as well so need to optimise what I get) 

So I guess, do all the villaga map, all wolfs, last 3 labyrinths, all weapons, all mid to late game treasure (except benes grave) and kill everything in the factory except jetpackers and armored and that should net u over 1 million. 

Its not all about treasures, revisit those weapon location, kill specific enemies and do those final 3 labyrinths!! 

Highest ive ever finished with btw is abt 1.8million

U want grenade launcher as well for VoS. Sure STAKE is ur boss killer, but when running past mobs or enemies where there is not much space, u just lob a flash and run past out of danger! 

Grenade launcher can do you for start of VoS btw until u get enough for STAKE. Money in VoS btw, u wont be swarming in it by the way, sure enemies drop quite a bit more, but everything else is the same lei wise. Hanging around on VoS is what will get u killed which is why y maybe wont be killing much, the factory mobs are great though as they drop like 7000 each

Grenade launcher amd flashbangs btw kill crows instantly and they each drop abt 3000 on VoS. Before u reach the castle alone u pass about 9 crows! 

Last tip, with the Karambut Knife, hold block and swipe, u swupe almost twice as fast as the basic R1 swipe as damage is no different!! 

Thanks for all the tips :D

i killed nearly every enemy and cleared every single room (exept a few) but the amount of money some of you get is really crazy, i guess i would have nearly 1 Mio at the end without spending any. But now for sure i have not to spend some so i will start the speedrun and after that everything should be fine ;)
if i'm lucky enough i will have 1.5 mio after that run. should be enough.

I will make a little plan,

22 hours ago, stiviwonderstif said:

I finished my first Playthru on Harcore with around 2 million. I can confirm that there are a lot of stuff not mentioned in the Guides. The treasures. They only show you the important ones. But there are 57 in total. 

You can see this in RE.Net. I have them all. After my first run, I missed the Lipstick and the teddy bear. And now I have them. To farm money, it is important to have all the locations in blue and finding this treasures. Sometimes, they are not really on the map and you do not have access immediatly. Like the lipstick and the teddy bear.

i have absoluty no idea how you have done that.
I found the Teddy as well the Lipstick, combined every possible Treasure, cleared every room and killed nearly every enemy.

I only bought the Create Plans (for bombs, ammo etc) the bigger case's and some weapon upgrades (no parts, just more damage) and at the end i had 700k (factory) there i bought the new Shotgun so maybe i'm just really unlucky with the enemy drops? No idea really.

But nevermind, i will get it in the next runs :)