Two Trophies One Playthrough

Tragedy15

I've played this game three times but derped it up every time causing me to have to start all over again to get Stunt Master, Evil To The Core, and True Hero, so I was just wondering if it would be possible to get all three in the same playthrough? I really don't want to have to play the game another two times just for these three trophies but I've also had the game for about two years (roughly the same time that I got a PS3 so I was pretty noobish and didn't know jack about what I was doing), and the rest of the trophies I need to get platinum are so easy it just bugs me so much not having the platinum trophy.

Also, tips on the easiest (and fastest) ways to get the Rockhound and Stunt Master trophies would be very much appreciated though not necessary since I'm sure I'll get those trophies naturally through playing the game and knowing what I'm doing this time.

You won't be able to get evil to the core and true hero in one playthrough you will have to play as a hero to get true hero and play as a villain to get evil to the core. I still haven't earned stunt master myself so your guess is as good as mine on that one. There really isn't a fast way to get rock hound but the easiest to click the left analog stick to scan the area on the mimi-map on the bottom of the screen it also shows the electrical sources as lighting bolts the blast shards will be dark blue dots.

Work on the "True Hero" trophy first, after you got it just blow up cars, kill civilians and Reapers and use the Bio Leech skill as much as possible. Eventually your status shifts from good to evil and then you can unlock the other powers aswell.

I'd do the trophies on separate saves because the above method is one hell of a grind.

I tried doing this as well a long time ago but there was no where near enough xp to unlock everything, so it would be much faster (and enjoyable) to just finish the game again twice on easy. 

As for Rockhound, only advice I can give is to always check over the locations near water (sounds strange right?) The pickups are colored almost identical to water on the minimap so it is very easy to over look ones that are near or on top of water. This happen to me 3 times... 

Anyways, good luck! :)

If your not opposed to guides, just use a guide for Rockhound. Don't leave a district until you get every single shard.

As for Stunt Master, I found completing all the stunts significantly easier while doing the hero route.

As for completing it in one playthrough, it is impossible on the first Infamous since you have to complete all the "good" side missions to get all of the good powers, but at the same time it locks out the evil side missions at the same time or vise versa (but I assume you already know this since you played it before).

Good luck, it doesn't take as much time once you get used to it (even though my gap looks huge, I played it for fun then took a long break.  It only took me about two weeks to do both playthroughs again.)

• 7 years later...

I actually completed the game in 1 playthrough.  I followed this guys strategy:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/210729-all-trophies-in-one-playthrough/

It's a bit misleading in 1 spot he mentions the 8 karmic choices that coincide with trophies, yet for the Mission The Truth, you won't have a karmic choice because you will have already made it in the mission before that.

Basically after following what that guide says, when you get to the mission "End of the Road" make 2 or 3 save files.  Then go play End of the Road, beat the game on Hard first, wait for the credits to roll, get the Karma Ending depending on your choice in the previous mission trophy and the Hard Finish trophy, then it says congratulations, and you are now playing in "Aftermath".  I like to save over one of the 2 or 3 saves I made here - this is now either my good or evil file based on which Karma choice you made.

Then reload the game from the save files you made, switch it to Easy difficulty, then go play End of the Road and make the opposite karmic choice.  Beat the game on easy, wait for the credits, then in the Aftermath save again in a different slot.  

In one of these 2 files you will have to go beat the side missions of good, and in the other file you will have to do the side missions of evil.  In either one you pick, one of these files you can finish any stunts if you don't already have them and finish picking up the blast shards.