140 Wins required for platinum

Be warned, you have to win 35 games with each of the 4 classes which equals into 140 wins in total.

1 Round will take 10-25 minutes, depends on how balanced the teams are.

While all other trophies will most likely be done after 50 hours, this will be the most heaviest grind.

Let’s say every match is 20 minutes long and you have a pretty solid win rate of 50% (which will be unlikely when playing solo), the 140 will cost you ~93 hours.

The game is heavily Team based,

-if you play versus a Team of 4-stacks, you are most likely going to loose.

-if at least one on your team being braindead, you are most likely going to loose.

-the Games are by default a little bit luck based.

It’s been saver to say, you proberbly will reach a win rate of 30-40% which makes the platinum even longer.

The Game is fun if you run into non full idiotic teammates.

The rest of the trophies are fairly easy and really fun, but whyyyy do I have to win 140 matches. That’s too brutal with my randomness bad luck in matchmaking. I am crying ?

• Like 4

While that is a lot of games to win, I’d rather every game not be an easy or quick platinum. 

I’m going to certainly attempt to platinum this eventually, but it’s a game where I’m fine with the grind because, so far, it’s pretty enjoyable overall. Occasionally frustrating but still fun. 

It’s not as much of an annoyance to go for as something like Marvels Avengers 50 Hives trophy, which is absurdly unnecessary and forcibly padding endgame with dull repetitive stuff. At least here it’s constantly competitive against other players while working towards it. 

• Like 3

Yeah that’s true, and as I mentioned, it gets annoying really fast as a solo player, because the game is so heavily team based, it’s almost a coin flip if you will win or lose. 

I don’t mind if a trophy is grindy or hard, but I hate these kind of „lucky“ trophies, where you can either win 140 matches pretty fast or play your 500 Matches or more.

Also I am not a Fan of the win condition in this game. It often results in pure frustration.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Yeah that’s true, and as I mentioned, it gets annoying really fast as a solo player, because the game is so heavily team based, it’s almost a coin flip if you will win or lose. 

I don’t mind if a trophy is grindy or hard, but I hate these kind of „lucky“ trophies, where you can either win 140 matches pretty fast or play your 500 Matches or more.

Also I am not a Fan of the win condition in this game. It often results in pure frustration.

Yea I hear you. I play solo right now as well and so far haven’t come across TOO many bad teammates. I’ve also mostly avoided the mic which makes it a bit shocking I’ve had relative win success. 

in my last one though I literally did all the work, stole the key, found the vault, opened the vault, took the chest, placed the chest, got the final winch. Teammates were at least good at defending at the end, even if it was by acting as a human shield. 
The win condition does open itself to multiple strategies. I’ve been toying with the idea of letting a team get nearly done before assaulting, but I’d need people on the same page. 

Frustration for me, at the moment, is that I hit Player Rank 25 and that corresponding trophy did not pop. It could be because I went from rank 24 right to 26 after that match, but not sure. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 4/9/2022 at 0:13 PM, anxietycrossing said:

Ahhh I see! Thanks for clarifying that.

I think those and the trinkets seem the least obvious on how to tackle. The rest seems alright.

You're welcome! Surprisingly the trinkets are quite easy, as long as you assassinate the guards often, I'm 70 wins in and have 100% of trinkets

On 10/04/2022 at 0:33 PM, TTV_BloodWolf_95 said:

You're welcome! Surprisingly the trinkets are quite easy, as long as you assassinate the guards often, I'm 70 wins in and have 100% of trinkets

I've finished the trinkets now, though the ones in Newton Abbas took a long time. Only spending 20,000 gold and the wins left.

I think the wins is even higher now though... five characters, 35 wins per character, which would make it 175?

4 hours ago, anxietycrossing said:

I've finished the trinkets now, though the ones in Newton Abbas took a long time. Only spending 20,000 gold and the wins left.

I think the wins is even higher now though... five characters, 35 wins per character, which would make it 175?

Awesome! and that would suck if so, I'm currently at around 120 wins, we shall see if the trophy pops 

On 15/04/2022 at 10:36 PM, TTV_BloodWolf_95 said:

Awesome! and that would suck if so, I'm currently at around 120 wins, we shall see if the trophy pops 

I am pleased and relieved to say the trophy popped after doing just Robin, Marianne, John and Tooke. Eidaa isn't needed. Though if I don't unlock all her legend pieces it feels like I'm leaving something unfinished so I'll probably end up doing it anyway ?

• Like 4

On 18.4.2022 at 2:03 AM, anxietycrossing said:

I am pleased and relieved to say the trophy popped after doing just Robin, Marianne, John and Tooke. Eidaa isn't needed. Though if I don't unlock all her legend pieces it feels like I'm leaving something unfinished so I'll probably end up doing it anyway 1f629.png

I have done Robin, Marianne, John and Tooke but no Trophy for me. Think i need to do Eidaa, but i hate to play her :D hopefully the trophy will just pop after starting the game today after work.

EDIT: got the trophy after restarting ?

Edited by ProfDrTouch